Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello, Shadow or Plague?
Heyo, I’m brand spanking new! Or I was—a week ago. Ugh, I’ve really slacked off on being social. So, I’ve poked around and got my feet wet and I think I’m getting the hang of things.

Interests:
I like to RP and write (but not edit, that’s what my editor gets paid for! Haha!) I’ve just hatched my first clutch and have already started writing little bios for them, so yeah… I’m one’a those people. I’m liking the gaming side so far and am getting into the Coliseum (and doing pretty **** I might add).

Little bit about me:
I’m 33 years old, transman, been married for 7 years now to my lovely hubs. I’m a very open person and I love to chat, so totally hit me up if you want another friend! I’m not easily offended at all, so if you have questions about trans or anything along those lines I won’t bite your head off for asking. I’ve been through and seen a lot, met a lot of interesting people and trust me you’re not gonna hurt my feelers or surprise me.

Flight stuff!
So, I joined the shadow flight and then I saw there was a plague flight … and now I’m torn. I wish there was a way to take on a like… a secondary/sub-flight hahaha! But, I guess I’m curious on yall’s views. Which is better, Shadow or Plague and what is the difference in-game besides the eye color and lore?

Also! Selling dragons ... I got some babus, and I wanted to know if anyone has tips or knows what guide is the best, so price these guys reasonably. I mean I'd love to keep them all, but space is limited.
Heyo, I’m brand spanking new! Or I was—a week ago. Ugh, I’ve really slacked off on being social. So, I’ve poked around and got my feet wet and I think I’m getting the hang of things.

Interests:
I like to RP and write (but not edit, that’s what my editor gets paid for! Haha!) I’ve just hatched my first clutch and have already started writing little bios for them, so yeah… I’m one’a those people. I’m liking the gaming side so far and am getting into the Coliseum (and doing pretty **** I might add).

Little bit about me:
I’m 33 years old, transman, been married for 7 years now to my lovely hubs. I’m a very open person and I love to chat, so totally hit me up if you want another friend! I’m not easily offended at all, so if you have questions about trans or anything along those lines I won’t bite your head off for asking. I’ve been through and seen a lot, met a lot of interesting people and trust me you’re not gonna hurt my feelers or surprise me.

Flight stuff!
So, I joined the shadow flight and then I saw there was a plague flight … and now I’m torn. I wish there was a way to take on a like… a secondary/sub-flight hahaha! But, I guess I’m curious on yall’s views. Which is better, Shadow or Plague and what is the difference in-game besides the eye color and lore?

Also! Selling dragons ... I got some babus, and I wanted to know if anyone has tips or knows what guide is the best, so price these guys reasonably. I mean I'd love to keep them all, but space is limited.
[Love] Guardians - Nocs - Skydancers - Bogs
[Like] Snappers - Imps - Wildclaws - Pearlcatcher
[Meh] Mirrors - Tundra - Ridgeback
[Ew] Coatls - Fae - Spirals
@Obtoxicullous

For your dragons, it's best to sell hatchlings at 4000t and adults at 7000t if you don't mind them exalted. that way they sell fast, and you get money.

prices will vary, so make sure to first check the AH for the lowest price.

Very pretty dragons or dragon with new and rare genes can sometimes go for hundreds of thousands in treasure sometimes. Normally I sell for around 10k, and if they don't sell, I usually give them to my friends or donate them to an exalt rescue.

As for your flight question, there's a really great guide here.

I hope this helps ^^
@Obtoxicullous

For your dragons, it's best to sell hatchlings at 4000t and adults at 7000t if you don't mind them exalted. that way they sell fast, and you get money.

prices will vary, so make sure to first check the AH for the lowest price.

Very pretty dragons or dragon with new and rare genes can sometimes go for hundreds of thousands in treasure sometimes. Normally I sell for around 10k, and if they don't sell, I usually give them to my friends or donate them to an exalt rescue.

As for your flight question, there's a really great guide here.

I hope this helps ^^
720d787a082fabd805c2c4a095559d70101c4f02.gif
c8a381f20de8a53e445b48438e2cd943c17ef7a1.gif
ab06705d4be613d29b0dd368d4653fd08dbecd86.gif
722b5d7198051574667fd755170672d7c0a53c3c.gif
c575e5f1a299a1a03c8165376e03272fae4d3416.gif

>
Candlelit Path Exalt Rescue
>Star Quest
>Trading Post here!
>Wishlist!
Fenix.gif
@TWiSTEDWiND

Wow! That was a really helpful guide, thanks a lot for suggesting it. I think my first choice was spot on.
@TWiSTEDWiND

Wow! That was a really helpful guide, thanks a lot for suggesting it. I think my first choice was spot on.
[Love] Guardians - Nocs - Skydancers - Bogs
[Like] Snappers - Imps - Wildclaws - Pearlcatcher
[Meh] Mirrors - Tundra - Ridgeback
[Ew] Coatls - Fae - Spirals
@Obtoxicullous I'd definitely recommend Shadow myself, but I might be biased. On another note, I have quite a few unnamed dragons up to claim in my main and hibernal dens if you'd like! You can claim up to two, just be sure to tag me with the dragons you want and I'll send them over! I just hatched two new nests as well, they're beauties!
@Obtoxicullous I'd definitely recommend Shadow myself, but I might be biased. On another note, I have quite a few unnamed dragons up to claim in my main and hibernal dens if you'd like! You can claim up to two, just be sure to tag me with the dragons you want and I'll send them over! I just hatched two new nests as well, they're beauties!
♥ Lunar Plume System - Host: Onyx ♥
Honestly I'd pick based on what eye colour is your favourite. If it's purple, then Shadow. If red, then Plague.
Honestly I'd pick based on what eye colour is your favourite. If it's purple, then Shadow. If red, then Plague.
==== shadowshade.png 7ntZZGM.png
Bb9XFYa.png
7A7cEAI.png
84955029p.png mlSrRbK.png
BzjAkuF.png
YMPbu9R.png
shadow.png