Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Re-introduction
Hey! Coming back after not playing for ~ 4 years (checked that my last post was on August 25th, 2017) & oh my there's so much to catch up on!

The main thing, that I used to enjoy was familiar collecting, and before I left I was missing ~10 familiars. Now when I check the "Undiscovered" section in the Bestiary, I'm 260+ short :D

Anyways (if anyone is even seeing this), what else did I miss? What is the most interesting thing to do on Flight Rising in your opinion? :)
Hey! Coming back after not playing for ~ 4 years (checked that my last post was on August 25th, 2017) & oh my there's so much to catch up on!

The main thing, that I used to enjoy was familiar collecting, and before I left I was missing ~10 familiars. Now when I check the "Undiscovered" section in the Bestiary, I'm 260+ short :D

Anyways (if anyone is even seeing this), what else did I miss? What is the most interesting thing to do on Flight Rising in your opinion? :)
ice_banner.png
@klewyx Holy buckets, yeah I totally feel that!!! Welcome back after such a long hiatus, I know what that feels like. I only was gone for a year and I missed two ancient breeds coming out and arrived only [i]a day[/i] after the Obelisk breed was introduced... [emoji=pearlcatcher deadpan size=1]
@klewyx

Holy buckets, yeah I totally feel that!!! Welcome back after such a long hiatus, I know what that feels like. I only was gone for a year and I missed two ancient breeds coming out and arrived only a day after the Obelisk breed was introduced...
A small felt circle that says The Fiber Arts Club in rainbow letters.

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
@klewyx welcome back!! i was away from the site from 2016-2020 and woooww, so much happened! i think my first few days were spent just clicking all over and being starstruck at all the new stuff, haha xD

in the old days, i used to enjoy breeding and selling my dragons, but as my lair has filled up i've found i like dressing and writing for them now, too! all the new apparel as well as the scenes, site lore, and world map update provide a ton of inspiration. soo so much has happened in the past few years - you might like to check out this post, which lists all the updates in chronological order! then you can get a better idea of what happened when, instead of just "before and after"...

i hope you enjoy your return to this site, and don't get too overwhelmed by all the large and small changes it's gone through! FR has always had a little something for everyone, and i hope you can find that something for the present-day you ^__^
@klewyx welcome back!! i was away from the site from 2016-2020 and woooww, so much happened! i think my first few days were spent just clicking all over and being starstruck at all the new stuff, haha xD

in the old days, i used to enjoy breeding and selling my dragons, but as my lair has filled up i've found i like dressing and writing for them now, too! all the new apparel as well as the scenes, site lore, and world map update provide a ton of inspiration. soo so much has happened in the past few years - you might like to check out this post, which lists all the updates in chronological order! then you can get a better idea of what happened when, instead of just "before and after"...

i hope you enjoy your return to this site, and don't get too overwhelmed by all the large and small changes it's gone through! FR has always had a little something for everyone, and i hope you can find that something for the present-day you ^__^
qSlFDy5.pngR9ehyxp.png
@uruhead - I don't even want to start thinking about all the things I missed :D

@perfectoranges - first of all, thanks for the two familiars & also for the link to the "Chronological update reference" - I will definitely go through that. :)

And I liked breeding and selling too, but need to check all the new breeds, apparel etc., before doing that again.

Anyways, thanks again for the warm welcome & see you around in the forums ^_^
@uruhead - I don't even want to start thinking about all the things I missed :D

@perfectoranges - first of all, thanks for the two familiars & also for the link to the "Chronological update reference" - I will definitely go through that. :)

And I liked breeding and selling too, but need to check all the new breeds, apparel etc., before doing that again.

Anyways, thanks again for the warm welcome & see you around in the forums ^_^
ice_banner.png