Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Well Hi There, Friends!
Hi, my name's Bombo and it's wonderful to meet all of you! I joined a few days ago and now that I feel settled, I think some introducing is in order! :)

I'm a roleplaying, animal loving, art creating, trans-masc soon-to-be veterinarian! I'm rather active, having FR on my phone and pc so I can check regularly. I love saving dergs from being tossed and nothing brings me more joy than meeting other players!

I'm trying to be more active in the forums, so if anyone could give me a good place to start, that'd be wonderful!

Best wishes to the future ahead of all of us!
Hi, my name's Bombo and it's wonderful to meet all of you! I joined a few days ago and now that I feel settled, I think some introducing is in order! :)

I'm a roleplaying, animal loving, art creating, trans-masc soon-to-be veterinarian! I'm rather active, having FR on my phone and pc so I can check regularly. I love saving dergs from being tossed and nothing brings me more joy than meeting other players!

I'm trying to be more active in the forums, so if anyone could give me a good place to start, that'd be wonderful!

Best wishes to the future ahead of all of us!
Bombo
He/Him - 18 - Collector of Banes' Dragon Cave - Pls Click!/x
tumblr_inline_ohfcztUFKI1tfmvub_540.pngPiPXAsD.pngtumblr_inline_ohfcztcsiR1tfmvub_540.png
@BomboWombo Hey there Bombo!! [emoji=firework size=1] Best wishes and congratulations on your enjoyment around here. [emoji=heart size=1] I’m new as well, and I’m just elated to see you orienting yourself by seeing what sticks for the fun of it too! I hope you have a good one. [emoji=gold star size=1]
@BomboWombo Hey there Bombo!! Best wishes and congratulations on your enjoyment around here. I’m new as well, and I’m just elated to see you orienting yourself by seeing what sticks for the fun of it too! I hope you have a good one.
96d3f008007c014a305db108daaaafad6848d180.png