Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello! *waves*
I kept seeing people posting pictures of dragons on tumblr and twitter and finally figured out where they were coming from! So now I'm here. I'm just figuring things out. Feel free to send me a request if you want, I don't really know anyone. If anybody has tips they would be appreciate, I have no idea what I'm doing I just really like dragons.
I kept seeing people posting pictures of dragons on tumblr and twitter and finally figured out where they were coming from! So now I'm here. I'm just figuring things out. Feel free to send me a request if you want, I don't really know anyone. If anybody has tips they would be appreciate, I have no idea what I'm doing I just really like dragons.
@Fenebrek

Welcome!

If you haven't already I recommend checking out your Flight's forums for support and freebies. The dragon trading forums often have free dragons being given away as well, and the Help and Guide forums are really useful for figuring stuff out. If you need further help, feel free to ask me, I like helping people and won't mind at all.
@Fenebrek

Welcome!

If you haven't already I recommend checking out your Flight's forums for support and freebies. The dragon trading forums often have free dragons being given away as well, and the Help and Guide forums are really useful for figuring stuff out. If you need further help, feel free to ask me, I like helping people and won't mind at all.
@Byris

Thank you! I will be sure to check out the Flight forums.
@Byris

Thank you! I will be sure to check out the Flight forums.
Welcome friend!!! The most simple piece of advice I can think of - apart from flight introductions like Byris mentioned - is refrain from selling anything or selling/exalting any dragons for a little while before you get the hang of FR's general ins and outs.

Things that matter to everyone else may not matter to you right now - or ever - but maybe these things will matter to you eventually! Like being able to make money off of selling a really nice dragon, or hanging on to a certain item that you could trade for hibernal den slots.

For example: when I was new, I hoard-sold an eliminate, which is a DEEPLY SOUGHT-AFTER item that is very useful in the coliseum.

The most important part of Flight Rising is having fun in your own way. (: If that means gathering as many dragon's as possible, just gathering a few that you really like, or eventually owning all of the elemental holiday familiars, it all works! Do whatever makes you smile!
Welcome friend!!! The most simple piece of advice I can think of - apart from flight introductions like Byris mentioned - is refrain from selling anything or selling/exalting any dragons for a little while before you get the hang of FR's general ins and outs.

Things that matter to everyone else may not matter to you right now - or ever - but maybe these things will matter to you eventually! Like being able to make money off of selling a really nice dragon, or hanging on to a certain item that you could trade for hibernal den slots.

For example: when I was new, I hoard-sold an eliminate, which is a DEEPLY SOUGHT-AFTER item that is very useful in the coliseum.

The most important part of Flight Rising is having fun in your own way. (: If that means gathering as many dragon's as possible, just gathering a few that you really like, or eventually owning all of the elemental holiday familiars, it all works! Do whatever makes you smile!
cM8dUFr.png