Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello there!
In all the years I've been on Flight rising, I've never really talked in the community, forums or not, and decided why not? So, how is everyone?
In all the years I've been on Flight rising, I've never really talked in the community, forums or not, and decided why not? So, how is everyone?
watershieldl.png qjPdVei.png
mlHpBMC.png
HdJx60d.png
loimysO.png
iDFl61R.png
y6tbxWr.png NC2ceIo.png
@M3G4L4D0N

Actually, pretty good! Very busy, but nothing I haven't been able to handle, at least yet! How are you? :D
@M3G4L4D0N

Actually, pretty good! Very busy, but nothing I haven't been able to handle, at least yet! How are you? :D
A small felt circle that says The Fiber Arts Club in rainbow letters.

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
@uruhead I'm actually pretty good! It's nice to see a friendly face around here. I'm usually really shy when talking to other people haha
@uruhead I'm actually pretty good! It's nice to see a friendly face around here. I'm usually really shy when talking to other people haha
mlHpBMC.png
HdJx60d.png
loimysO.png
iDFl61R.png
y6tbxWr.png NC2ceIo.png
@M3G4L4D0N

Most people on the forums are pretty chill, in my personal experience! And a lot of the time, for things like forum games (where, perhaps a little ashamedly, most of my near 800 forum posts are...) don't really have a lot to do with interacting with people more than it is posting something like a scrying project or a little quip about yourself! :D
@M3G4L4D0N

Most people on the forums are pretty chill, in my personal experience! And a lot of the time, for things like forum games (where, perhaps a little ashamedly, most of my near 800 forum posts are...) don't really have a lot to do with interacting with people more than it is posting something like a scrying project or a little quip about yourself! :D

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
@uruhead

That's good to hear! I've been trying to get into talking more with the game, but sometimes it's just intimidating.
@uruhead

That's good to hear! I've been trying to get into talking more with the game, but sometimes it's just intimidating.
mlHpBMC.png
HdJx60d.png
loimysO.png
iDFl61R.png
y6tbxWr.png NC2ceIo.png
@M3G4L4D0N

Oh totally! It can be really intimidating sometimes, so I don't blame you at all. One step at a time! that's all we can do! c:
@M3G4L4D0N

Oh totally! It can be really intimidating sometimes, so I don't blame you at all. One step at a time! that's all we can do! c:

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
@M3G4L4D0N

If you want a chill fun thing to do in the forums, I highly recommend going over to Dragon Sharing and posting in the share threads there, especially the ones that are like 'pick your favourite dragon from the user above you' or the like - they're really breezy, you get to look at peoples' dragons, and someone will come around and say something nice about yours next!

It's also fun to peruse this thread and the Help thread and offer advice or support to new players, or head over the Flight threads for games. I've never had trouble on the FR forums, everyone's mostly just here for fun! ^^
@M3G4L4D0N

If you want a chill fun thing to do in the forums, I highly recommend going over to Dragon Sharing and posting in the share threads there, especially the ones that are like 'pick your favourite dragon from the user above you' or the like - they're really breezy, you get to look at peoples' dragons, and someone will come around and say something nice about yours next!

It's also fun to peruse this thread and the Help thread and offer advice or support to new players, or head over the Flight threads for games. I've never had trouble on the FR forums, everyone's mostly just here for fun! ^^
@Byris

Thanks! I'll try and be on the forums more, it seems pretty friendly.
@Byris

Thanks! I'll try and be on the forums more, it seems pretty friendly.
mlHpBMC.png
HdJx60d.png
loimysO.png
iDFl61R.png
y6tbxWr.png NC2ceIo.png