Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hello world
Newbie passing through, Hello hello! Im TwoDucks, or Morgan. I just kinda found this site and thought
"Oh cool, dragons!" And jumped in.

I enjoy games little Starfox, Super Smash Bros, and any old classics like donkey kong country! And very much like Roleplaying, and saw that there's a Roleplay tab here on forums!

Oh oh!, And im also studying 3D art and animation, might do 3D comissions when I get used to working with my system.

Well, I'm just blabbering around right now, maybe told a bit too much about myself. I'll go figure out what to do, see you around!
Newbie passing through, Hello hello! Im TwoDucks, or Morgan. I just kinda found this site and thought
"Oh cool, dragons!" And jumped in.

I enjoy games little Starfox, Super Smash Bros, and any old classics like donkey kong country! And very much like Roleplaying, and saw that there's a Roleplay tab here on forums!

Oh oh!, And im also studying 3D art and animation, might do 3D comissions when I get used to working with my system.

Well, I'm just blabbering around right now, maybe told a bit too much about myself. I'll go figure out what to do, see you around!
woah
dragonshkcQO.gifzez5b.gif
47zwrQ6.png pmZkKxj.png TnOlMma.png vC46r5U.png Xz008w1.png N02aLUf.png HFMzuvE.png j7RNBe9.png l8f1AFl.png rqWpTCU.png
@TwoDucks hello there! Welcome!! Hope you enjoy the game :)

So an artist huh? I make art too! Although it's 2D. 3D art seems very interesting! Haven't seen too many 3D artists around here so maybe you can peak interest in the commissions

Since you're new, I recommend that you check the Raffles & Giveaways forums! You can get some free stuff there, like itens, apparel and even dragons. Just remember to read each thread's rules carefully and you'll be fine!
@TwoDucks hello there! Welcome!! Hope you enjoy the game :)

So an artist huh? I make art too! Although it's 2D. 3D art seems very interesting! Haven't seen too many 3D artists around here so maybe you can peak interest in the commissions

Since you're new, I recommend that you check the Raffles & Giveaways forums! You can get some free stuff there, like itens, apparel and even dragons. Just remember to read each thread's rules carefully and you'll be fine!
GJ4HbdE.gif
howdy friend!! Hope you enjoy yr stay!!
U shld also check both the items for sale and dragons for sale as well! They might be more expensive, but they often hav discountz 4 new playerz!!

Also rping is fun, and such a big part of the community! Hope you find a good grouo 2 join :]
howdy friend!! Hope you enjoy yr stay!!
U shld also check both the items for sale and dragons for sale as well! They might be more expensive, but they often hav discountz 4 new playerz!!

Also rping is fun, and such a big part of the community! Hope you find a good grouo 2 join :]
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png
@TwoDucks Hey there and welcome! I see you don't have many dragons, so if you'd like to adopt any of my unnamed ones (mostly found in hibernal den or "Unrelated" tab) then tag me in your reply and tell me which one you'd like! There's plenty to choose from and I think they're all too lovely to exalt but I just don't have the room or food for them.
@TwoDucks Hey there and welcome! I see you don't have many dragons, so if you'd like to adopt any of my unnamed ones (mostly found in hibernal den or "Unrelated" tab) then tag me in your reply and tell me which one you'd like! There's plenty to choose from and I think they're all too lovely to exalt but I just don't have the room or food for them.
♥ Lunar Plume System - Host: Onyx ♥
[quote name="LunarPlumeParty7" date="2021-09-10 16:59:10" ] @TwoDucks Hey there and welcome! I see you don't have many dragons, so if you'd like to adopt any of my unnamed ones (mostly found in hibernal den or "Unrelated" tab) then tag me in your reply and tell me which one you'd like! There's plenty to choose from and I think they're all too lovely to exalt but I just don't have the room or food for them. [/quote] Ahhh thank you so much! How many do I get to have?
LunarPlumeParty7 wrote on 2021-09-10 16:59:10:
Ahhh thank you so much! How many do I get to have?
woah
47zwrQ6.png pmZkKxj.png TnOlMma.png vC46r5U.png Xz008w1.png N02aLUf.png HFMzuvE.png j7RNBe9.png l8f1AFl.png rqWpTCU.png
Uh oh, I think you don’t get pinged when someone quotes you, shucks.
@LunarPlumeParty7
Uh oh, I think you don’t get pinged when someone quotes you, shucks.
@LunarPlumeParty7
woah
@TwoDucks Two maximum! You could always decide on a breeding pair if you'd like.
@TwoDucks Two maximum! You could always decide on a breeding pair if you'd like.
♥ Lunar Plume System - Host: Onyx ♥