Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Introduction
Hello! I am Tundradragon!

I am an artist and I currently am a dragon breeder within flight rising! I love to go hiking, swimming, and drawing! I am currently serving the USN. If you have any questions feel free to ask! I will try to answer all questions about the USN or any Flight Rising hatchling requests! I hope some of you readers like how my dragons look and please let me know if you are interested!

-Tundra
Hello! I am Tundradragon!

I am an artist and I currently am a dragon breeder within flight rising! I love to go hiking, swimming, and drawing! I am currently serving the USN. If you have any questions feel free to ask! I will try to answer all questions about the USN or any Flight Rising hatchling requests! I hope some of you readers like how my dragons look and please let me know if you are interested!

-Tundra
I love that you named a hatchling Ekhokar! I’m guessing you read Stormlight Archive?
I love that you named a hatchling Ekhokar! I’m guessing you read Stormlight Archive?
—Morbid
mXT68sw.png[/img]
I have not! I was not the one who named him. I would love to read the Stormlight Archive!
I have not! I was not the one who named him. I would love to read the Stormlight Archive!