Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | One-month New
Aha
Just discovered this forum after one month of being on FR
Having a really good time here! This game has almost all the features that I'm looking for.
Wanna say hello to you guys!
My join-in day is Children's day, I love that so much. It's an adorable detail on my account. Maybe I should hold a Children's day raffle next year lol

Some brief introduction about myself:
  • My time zone is FR +15. I live in China, yes I do speak Chinese too
  • The "cosmic" of my id comes from the flower "cosmos", which is the name of my not-yet-aquired clan leader. It means "universal" or "spacial" here, too.
  • One of my hobbies is gardening. So maybe someday I'll grow some real cosmos and share with you
  • I call myself "the xyz warrior" because I really see matchy xyz babies as treasure. (not talking about G1s)
  • My clan is currently a breeding clan, but sometimes I get lost when a nest doesn't generate good results. So, I'm looking for other activities to better fullfill my experience.
  • I love electronic music and some of the elements in my clan lore come from them. For example, I use the word"vagrants" instead of "wanderers" or "rovers" because my favorite song's called "Vagrant". The expression "They are xxxs just like her" kinda derives from the song Nevada. My greeting "greeting chosen" comes from the song Chosen.
  • I like to make friends and talk about random stuff, that makes me feel warm.
  • Why do I name my clan vagrants? 'cause of my dream of traveling around the world. Fits perfectly for the wind flight, huh?
  • I'm 17, going to be a high school senior after this summer. Busy on projects, but still spending a lot of time on FR. My future area of study is probably going to be around Psychology/Nueroscience or pioneer Physics.

There're like liitle fun facts about me aha.
Aha
Just discovered this forum after one month of being on FR
Having a really good time here! This game has almost all the features that I'm looking for.
Wanna say hello to you guys!
My join-in day is Children's day, I love that so much. It's an adorable detail on my account. Maybe I should hold a Children's day raffle next year lol

Some brief introduction about myself:
  • My time zone is FR +15. I live in China, yes I do speak Chinese too
  • The "cosmic" of my id comes from the flower "cosmos", which is the name of my not-yet-aquired clan leader. It means "universal" or "spacial" here, too.
  • One of my hobbies is gardening. So maybe someday I'll grow some real cosmos and share with you
  • I call myself "the xyz warrior" because I really see matchy xyz babies as treasure. (not talking about G1s)
  • My clan is currently a breeding clan, but sometimes I get lost when a nest doesn't generate good results. So, I'm looking for other activities to better fullfill my experience.
  • I love electronic music and some of the elements in my clan lore come from them. For example, I use the word"vagrants" instead of "wanderers" or "rovers" because my favorite song's called "Vagrant". The expression "They are xxxs just like her" kinda derives from the song Nevada. My greeting "greeting chosen" comes from the song Chosen.
  • I like to make friends and talk about random stuff, that makes me feel warm.
  • Why do I name my clan vagrants? 'cause of my dream of traveling around the world. Fits perfectly for the wind flight, huh?
  • I'm 17, going to be a high school senior after this summer. Busy on projects, but still spending a lot of time on FR. My future area of study is probably going to be around Psychology/Nueroscience or pioneer Physics.

There're like liitle fun facts about me aha.
CafBQih.png
I love making friends!
E3nmoMt.png
hWPjBUy.png
GIJjY9o.png
y0rbHJY.png
ACOZFAh.png
6YousWl.png
@CosmicVagrants

Hello, i am FiikVul and today i speak on my own

first and foremost, welcome to the game, glad to hear you have found something that you enjoy doing in it. Once you find something that truly keeps you coming back, that's when you enjoy this place the most.

art, writing, grinding away coliseum, browsing around to see beautiful dragons, speaking to other people, there are quite a few things one can do

so, in case you didn't know i'd like to indicate a few things, as a bit of help; One of them being this here link: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2477115/1

That's a link to a guide on how to farm the game 'Glimmer and Gloom' on the fairgrounds, a very effective way to quickly farm the 75k treasure that the fairgrounds offers

another small suggestion is of course, in case you didn't notice, that you can farm chest from familiars, exactly about 5 chest (if i recall) per each 'unique' familiar, so collecting one from each and every familiar and going through the task of trying to daily bond with all of them has its rewards. Specially since once you reach the max bonding lv (lv 5) you get a gilded chest.

among the forums there are many things one can do and a lot of great people to speak with, is just a matter of trying it out.

hope you are having a wonderful time.
@CosmicVagrants

Hello, i am FiikVul and today i speak on my own

first and foremost, welcome to the game, glad to hear you have found something that you enjoy doing in it. Once you find something that truly keeps you coming back, that's when you enjoy this place the most.

art, writing, grinding away coliseum, browsing around to see beautiful dragons, speaking to other people, there are quite a few things one can do

so, in case you didn't know i'd like to indicate a few things, as a bit of help; One of them being this here link: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2477115/1

That's a link to a guide on how to farm the game 'Glimmer and Gloom' on the fairgrounds, a very effective way to quickly farm the 75k treasure that the fairgrounds offers

another small suggestion is of course, in case you didn't notice, that you can farm chest from familiars, exactly about 5 chest (if i recall) per each 'unique' familiar, so collecting one from each and every familiar and going through the task of trying to daily bond with all of them has its rewards. Specially since once you reach the max bonding lv (lv 5) you get a gilded chest.

among the forums there are many things one can do and a lot of great people to speak with, is just a matter of trying it out.

hope you are having a wonderful time.
h0y2aUV.png FiikVul; Emissary of the Empress, Voice of the Traitor M6986NZ.png
@FiikVul
Hi! nice to meet you.
Thank you for the tips. I did get them earlier from some other friends, but they're indeed something everyone here has to know.
@FiikVul
Hi! nice to meet you.
Thank you for the tips. I did get them earlier from some other friends, but they're indeed something everyone here has to know.
CafBQih.png
I love making friends!
E3nmoMt.png
hWPjBUy.png
GIJjY9o.png
y0rbHJY.png
ACOZFAh.png
6YousWl.png