Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello there!
My name is Cassandra, I've been listening to my friend talk about this site for years (haha) and I (FINALLY) joined up today. I figured with how the world is right now, I have quite a bit of time to spend doing whatever I want. In fact, I work from home now so why not join in on the fun?

Anyway, it's a pleasure to meet you all!
My name is Cassandra, I've been listening to my friend talk about this site for years (haha) and I (FINALLY) joined up today. I figured with how the world is right now, I have quite a bit of time to spend doing whatever I want. In fact, I work from home now so why not join in on the fun?

Anyway, it's a pleasure to meet you all!
Nice to meet you! <3 I've been trying to talk one of my friends into getting an account here, but that's still a hope for now. What made you choose the shadow flight when joining?
Nice to meet you! <3 I've been trying to talk one of my friends into getting an account here, but that's still a hope for now. What made you choose the shadow flight when joining?
Comp-2-1.gif x Neva (she/her)
FRT+0
About / Wishlist
UMA Bags / Services
feelin like I wobbled outta wormhole~~~~
@EverlessSymphony

hello! it's nice to meet you :3
@EverlessSymphony

hello! it's nice to meet you :3
(Eventually A Nice Banner Will Be Here)
||| Wishlist ||| Project WL ||| Art Dump ||| Art Shop ||| +0 FRT |||
@peachysk8ter I finally cracked. I'm sure they will eventually! lol. I picked Shadow flight because I like the idea of them being little tricksters. Plus, the aesthetic looks really awesome. Plus, it's very purple-ish. Haha!

@Mistyleaf123 Hey there! It's nice to meet you as well!!
@peachysk8ter I finally cracked. I'm sure they will eventually! lol. I picked Shadow flight because I like the idea of them being little tricksters. Plus, the aesthetic looks really awesome. Plus, it's very purple-ish. Haha!

@Mistyleaf123 Hey there! It's nice to meet you as well!!
That's awesome <3 Let me know if you need anything!
That's awesome <3 Let me know if you need anything!
Comp-2-1.gif x Neva (she/her)
FRT+0
About / Wishlist
UMA Bags / Services
feelin like I wobbled outta wormhole~~~~
@peachysk8ter Thank you!
@peachysk8ter Thank you!
@EverlessSymphony

Hello! Welcome to flight rising! I hope you have a great time on here!! Let me know if you have any questions about the site. I’ll send over some things that I have no use of :3
@EverlessSymphony

Hello! Welcome to flight rising! I hope you have a great time on here!! Let me know if you have any questions about the site. I’ll send over some things that I have no use of :3
@Iceryuu I'm already having a great time! It's pretty chill here. Thanks!
@Iceryuu I'm already having a great time! It's pretty chill here. Thanks!