Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Introduction
Hi! I kind of just realized there was an introduction forum, so I'm doing mine a bit late.
I go by Doom or Ides, but any nicknames are welcome!

I use any pronouns except for he or she. I do keep they/them in my bio, but that's to keep things simple/reduce misgendering. Feel free to use any non-gender-specific pronouns you want for me, though!

I love to write random poetry/lyrics/short stories/etc, but they may be a bit more quantity than quality. However, I still love writing them, so if you ever have a prompt for any sort of writing, I'd love to write it for you!

I'm currently figuring out the best ways to gene dragons/get the scries I want, and how to get gems without paying money, but those aren't really definitive goals- I'm mainly just having fun with collecting cool dragons and getting attached to them :P

That's all I can think of to say, so, hi!
Hi! I kind of just realized there was an introduction forum, so I'm doing mine a bit late.
I go by Doom or Ides, but any nicknames are welcome!

I use any pronouns except for he or she. I do keep they/them in my bio, but that's to keep things simple/reduce misgendering. Feel free to use any non-gender-specific pronouns you want for me, though!

I love to write random poetry/lyrics/short stories/etc, but they may be a bit more quantity than quality. However, I still love writing them, so if you ever have a prompt for any sort of writing, I'd love to write it for you!

I'm currently figuring out the best ways to gene dragons/get the scries I want, and how to get gems without paying money, but those aren't really definitive goals- I'm mainly just having fun with collecting cool dragons and getting attached to them :P

That's all I can think of to say, so, hi!
Forum-Signature-2.png
hello :)

i love your broadcast message omg
hello :)

i love your broadcast message omg
Welcome to Flight Rising!!!
Welcome to Flight Rising!!!
hDbIylB.png