Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hiya!
oops, guess i never did an intro on here. hi there, i'm deo! i made my account a while ago but honestly just made my first dragons and then forgot about it until my friends were talking about fr again and i got curious. so here i am!

i love the dragons on here :)

some of my interests are: witchcraft, mcyt, mlp, reading & writing, hypixel skyblock
oops, guess i never did an intro on here. hi there, i'm deo! i made my account a while ago but honestly just made my first dragons and then forgot about it until my friends were talking about fr again and i got curious. so here i am!

i love the dragons on here :)

some of my interests are: witchcraft, mcyt, mlp, reading & writing, hypixel skyblock
@timedeo
howdy! o/ (i follow you on tumblr so sorry if this is weird haha, but) welcome to FR! you can check out the guides forum if you wanna know about anything specific (here’s a big masterpost), but some guides i found helpful personally would be these:

- the data-based money making guide
- crowe’s bbcode compendium
- culex’s coli guide (a lil outdated but still useful - for more recent things, @/Maki makes good coli build guides)
- eclipse’s apparel catalog
- familiar bonding (again, a little out of date but same concept)

your flight probably has support programs for newbies and/or a flight discord that you could join if you want, i’d recommend checking those out! other than that if you have questions you can direct those to the help center or feel free to message me :P

the community here on FR is pretty awesome for the most part! i hope you have fun here - after all that’s kind of the point of the game - and enjoy your adorable pixel dragons!
@timedeo
howdy! o/ (i follow you on tumblr so sorry if this is weird haha, but) welcome to FR! you can check out the guides forum if you wanna know about anything specific (here’s a big masterpost), but some guides i found helpful personally would be these:

- the data-based money making guide
- crowe’s bbcode compendium
- culex’s coli guide (a lil outdated but still useful - for more recent things, @/Maki makes good coli build guides)
- eclipse’s apparel catalog
- familiar bonding (again, a little out of date but same concept)

your flight probably has support programs for newbies and/or a flight discord that you could join if you want, i’d recommend checking those out! other than that if you have questions you can direct those to the help center or feel free to message me :P

the community here on FR is pretty awesome for the most part! i hope you have fun here - after all that’s kind of the point of the game - and enjoy your adorable pixel dragons!
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
@clustxr i swear i sometimes forget i'm ~tumblr famous~ until someone says something about my blog on an unrelated site and i'm like. Oh. LOL

thank you so much for these links, these will probably be very useful =0
@clustxr i swear i sometimes forget i'm ~tumblr famous~ until someone says something about my blog on an unrelated site and i'm like. Oh. LOL

thank you so much for these links, these will probably be very useful =0