Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Returning Player
Hi everyone!

I played FR from 2016-2018ish, and loved the game. I deleted my account when it was time for me to move for college, but now I'm back with a new account :) It's so cool seeing all the new dragon and gene types, but it's also a bit overwhelming haha! What's an ancient dragon breed? Could everyone tell me their favorite gene types and dragon breeds? That'll help give me an idea of what new content there is and what the community thinks of everything the site has to offer!

Thanks in advance!
Hi everyone!

I played FR from 2016-2018ish, and loved the game. I deleted my account when it was time for me to move for college, but now I'm back with a new account :) It's so cool seeing all the new dragon and gene types, but it's also a bit overwhelming haha! What's an ancient dragon breed? Could everyone tell me their favorite gene types and dragon breeds? That'll help give me an idea of what new content there is and what the community thinks of everything the site has to offer!

Thanks in advance!
Hello and welcome back to Flight Rising!

Ancient dragons are.... Old dragons. There will continue being ancients released for a while if I read things right, and I'm not the best to explain them haha. You can receive scrolls to change your derg into a Gaoler or Banescale in the treasure store, or a Veilspun form the gems shop. But if you wanna be cheap like me you can likely find one in the auction house for cheap. You also cannot cross breed ancients with moderns, ex. you cannot breed Skydancers with Veilspuns.

My favorite gene type.... Welll, my favorite gene is Starmap, SKink (depending on color), Ringlets, and Butterfly. My favorite ancient gene is definitely Branches (veilspun) followed by Blossoms (gaoler)

If you need anything give me a holler and I'll help out my best or give suggestions! Hope you enjoy your keep!
Hello and welcome back to Flight Rising!

Ancient dragons are.... Old dragons. There will continue being ancients released for a while if I read things right, and I'm not the best to explain them haha. You can receive scrolls to change your derg into a Gaoler or Banescale in the treasure store, or a Veilspun form the gems shop. But if you wanna be cheap like me you can likely find one in the auction house for cheap. You also cannot cross breed ancients with moderns, ex. you cannot breed Skydancers with Veilspuns.

My favorite gene type.... Welll, my favorite gene is Starmap, SKink (depending on color), Ringlets, and Butterfly. My favorite ancient gene is definitely Branches (veilspun) followed by Blossoms (gaoler)

If you need anything give me a holler and I'll help out my best or give suggestions! Hope you enjoy your keep!
1RIYgbj.gif 5BsilZ9.png
QUIpVFE.png
Vs2WmBF.png
mtHAEL4.png
PRICTGJ.png

@roundbird Welcome back to FlightRising! You can recognize ancient dragon breeds by looking for this symbol. [emoji=ancient size=1] As Mynteria said ancients can only breed with their own kind. They also cannot wear apparel and have unique line-breaking genes. You might want to check out [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2292781/1#post_2292781]Louretta's Chronological Update Reference[/url] to get a quick overview and catch up with the updates since you left! Especially the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2292781/2#post_29762984]Special Releases and Updates[/url]. Take it slow and you'll figure it all out as you go! Feel free to ask any questions you have!
@roundbird Welcome back to FlightRising!
You can recognize ancient dragon breeds by looking for this symbol. As Mynteria said ancients can only breed with their own kind. They also cannot wear apparel and have unique line-breaking genes. You might want to check out Louretta's Chronological Update Reference to get a quick overview and catch up with the updates since you left! Especially the Special Releases and Updates. Take it slow and you'll figure it all out as you go! Feel free to ask any questions you have!
gMnWfUA.gif
Artist:
___ Hatchling Probability Calculator X
Data-based Money Making Guide X
Chronological Update Reference X
Cannon Lore Compendium X
___
9clB2dm.png
ei6Xo3k.png