Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Re-introduction
hey howdy hey

i'm not exactly new per se, but i've recently logged back in after being away from the site for 5 years or so. a lot hasn't changed but a lot has, so i thought i would start fresh like it was the first time so,

hi my name is bailey, i'm old (25+) and use she/her pronouns.

nice to see everyone again!
hey howdy hey

i'm not exactly new per se, but i've recently logged back in after being away from the site for 5 years or so. a lot hasn't changed but a lot has, so i thought i would start fresh like it was the first time so,

hi my name is bailey, i'm old (25+) and use she/her pronouns.

nice to see everyone again!
MYMszro.png
@Hongjoong Welcome back to FlightRising! There's a great crash course forum that gathers up all the major announcements and site changes over the years. [Url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2292781/1#post_2292781]Louretta's Chronological Update Reference[/url]. One of the biggest changes has been the addition of Ancient Dragons! They cannot wear apparel or breed with species outside of their own. This makes it much faster for them to release! If you see a dragon marked with this symbol [emoji=ancient size=1] then they are an ancient breed! Several other parts of the site have been revamped as well. There' a small magifying glass icon that lets you search in your hoard, the markeplace, and your lair for example! The world map had a flashy new animated art update recently! You'll also see Roundsey's Raffle [emoji=treasure size=1] (new items weekly on Wednesdays) and Fiona's Familiars [emoji=familiar heart size=1] in the trading post (Fiona allows you bond with familiars you don't own). And Joxar opened a "spare inventory" which allows you the chance to get retired festival items (from 2016 and onwards) or retired festival item recolors! There's plenty of other things to learn, but I'm sure you'll catch on! As always the FR community is friendly, helpful, and eager to answer any and all questions. I hope you have a triumphant return!
@Hongjoong Welcome back to FlightRising!

There's a great crash course forum that gathers up all the major announcements and site changes over the years. Louretta's Chronological Update Reference. One of the biggest changes has been the addition of Ancient Dragons! They cannot wear apparel or breed with species outside of their own. This makes it much faster for them to release! If you see a dragon marked with this symbol then they are an ancient breed! Several other parts of the site have been revamped as well. There' a small magifying glass icon that lets you search in your hoard, the markeplace, and your lair for example! The world map had a flashy new animated art update recently! You'll also see Roundsey's Raffle (new items weekly on Wednesdays) and Fiona's Familiars in the trading post (Fiona allows you bond with familiars you don't own). And Joxar opened a "spare inventory" which allows you the chance to get retired festival items (from 2016 and onwards) or retired festival item recolors!

There's plenty of other things to learn, but I'm sure you'll catch on! As always the FR community is friendly, helpful, and eager to answer any and all questions. I hope you have a triumphant return!
gMnWfUA.gif
Artist:
___ Hatchling Probability Calculator X
Data-based Money Making Guide X
Chronological Update Reference X
Cannon Lore Compendium X
___
9clB2dm.png
ei6Xo3k.png