Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Fresh kindling
Greetings, my name is Oko! All pronouns are okay!
The past 3 days have been spent in the Guides forum hoping to learn as much as possible ^_^' though I still have no idea what I'm doing
I am excited to begin collecting pretty dragons :3c
Greetings, my name is Oko! All pronouns are okay!
The past 3 days have been spent in the Guides forum hoping to learn as much as possible ^_^' though I still have no idea what I'm doing
I am excited to begin collecting pretty dragons :3c
OPlWnXV.png
Hi @oko, nice to meet you! :) Haha, I know, when I first started FR, I was so lost haha. The Which Waystone seriously helped me get a groove though, so if you haven't checked that out yet, it's definitely super helpful!

Other than that, buying pretty dragons, gathering items, battling in the Coliseum, playing in the Fairgrounds, or writing lore for your dragons' bios - if you like that kind of stuff - are fun things to do around here. :) And there are always lots of fun raffles and quests and whatnot in the forums to do. :)
Hi @oko, nice to meet you! :) Haha, I know, when I first started FR, I was so lost haha. The Which Waystone seriously helped me get a groove though, so if you haven't checked that out yet, it's definitely super helpful!

Other than that, buying pretty dragons, gathering items, battling in the Coliseum, playing in the Fairgrounds, or writing lore for your dragons' bios - if you like that kind of stuff - are fun things to do around here. :) And there are always lots of fun raffles and quests and whatnot in the forums to do. :)
maGaaTX.png call me kardi, she/her
FR+1
happy little wind wisp
pm for hatchling sales, lore requests
eppAZHY.png
welcome to FR!! feel free to stop by and pick up a free newbie package to help get ya started! :>
welcome to FR!! feel free to stop by and pick up a free newbie package to help get ya started! :>
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
@Kardinaali @Slaytheist
Nice to meet you both ^^, thank you for the tips!
@Kardinaali @Slaytheist
Nice to meet you both ^^, thank you for the tips!
OPlWnXV.png