Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Chocolate chip or Snickerdoodles?
If you chose chocolate chips, you now know my favorite cookie.

Hi, I’m Cookie! I joined when FR first opened its doors. So many people joined that day. I remember telling myself I’ll wait until the traffic is over. I didn’t come back fully. I’d get e-mails, log in, and log off. 7 years later, I decided to finally dig deep and find out what this is all about. I’ve played for a week so far and can’t seem to stay off. I really couldn’t believe how many people are still playing. Maybe I’ll have a chance to find a group of friends. =]

What do I like to do?
~~ Roleplay 1x1.
~~ Read YA books. Currently reading: The Inheritance Cycle. (If you know Eragon)
~~ Currently watching: Supernatural, season 4. I love movies and shows. +10 if you like Netflix.
~~ I am writing a novel, but in the midst of writer’s block. This is going to take forever.
~~ I love animals!
~~ Discord is my best friend.
~~ I love art. I just wish I was as good as you all!

Anyways, I am glad I really took a chance to truly be here. I’m happy to get to know you all and your dragons!
If you chose chocolate chips, you now know my favorite cookie.

Hi, I’m Cookie! I joined when FR first opened its doors. So many people joined that day. I remember telling myself I’ll wait until the traffic is over. I didn’t come back fully. I’d get e-mails, log in, and log off. 7 years later, I decided to finally dig deep and find out what this is all about. I’ve played for a week so far and can’t seem to stay off. I really couldn’t believe how many people are still playing. Maybe I’ll have a chance to find a group of friends. =]

What do I like to do?
~~ Roleplay 1x1.
~~ Read YA books. Currently reading: The Inheritance Cycle. (If you know Eragon)
~~ Currently watching: Supernatural, season 4. I love movies and shows. +10 if you like Netflix.
~~ I am writing a novel, but in the midst of writer’s block. This is going to take forever.
~~ I love animals!
~~ Discord is my best friend.
~~ I love art. I just wish I was as good as you all!

Anyways, I am glad I really took a chance to truly be here. I’m happy to get to know you all and your dragons!
Hi, @Cookie, it's nice to meet you! :) It's good to have you back too haha and it's funny that you said what you did. I made an account here last year just so I could get ideas and references for different dragon types for a story of mine...and then when I came back to get to know what this was all about, I found myself sucked in haha. It's a bit too addicting haha.

Anyway, I hope you're enjoying FR so far! :D

Also, I'm really interested in whatever you're writing rn. :) I'm a writer myself haha and I totally get having writer's block (good luck, you got this!) If you ever need anyone to brainstorm ideas or to roleplay with, feel free to message me! :)
Hi, @Cookie, it's nice to meet you! :) It's good to have you back too haha and it's funny that you said what you did. I made an account here last year just so I could get ideas and references for different dragon types for a story of mine...and then when I came back to get to know what this was all about, I found myself sucked in haha. It's a bit too addicting haha.

Also, I'm really interested in whatever you're writing rn. :) I'm a writer myself haha and I totally get having writer's block (good luck, you got this!) If you ever need anyone to brainstorm ideas or to roleplay with, feel free to message me! :)
maGaaTX.png call me kardi, she/her
FR+1
happy little wind wisp
pm for hatchling sales, lore requests
eppAZHY.png
[quote name="Kardinaali" date="2021-04-16 11:28:50" ] Hi, @Cookie, it's nice to meet you! :) It's good to have you back too haha and it's funny that you said what you did. I made an account here last year just so I could get ideas and references for different dragon types for a story of mine...and then when I came back to get to know what this was all about, I found myself sucked in haha. It's a bit too addicting haha. Anyway, I hope you're enjoying FR so far! :D Also, I'm really interested in whatever you're writing rn. :) I'm a writer myself haha and I totally get having writer's block (good luck, you got this!) If you ever need anyone to brainstorm ideas or to roleplay with, feel free to message me! :) [/quote] Nice to meet you too! Haha. So coincidental. Well, I'd be happy to chat with you in PM's. It is nice to meet another writer. And again, thank you for the gift. :]
Kardinaali wrote on 2021-04-16 11:28:50:

Nice to meet you too! Haha. So coincidental. Well, I'd be happy to chat with you in PM's. It is nice to meet another writer. And again, thank you for the gift. :]
welcome back! :> i know you have an old account, but if ya want a newbie package feel free to post here!
welcome back! :> i know you have an old account, but if ya want a newbie package feel free to post here!
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png