Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | new player :)
hey! I'm a new player so I'm still learning about this game but I'm really excited to play more! <33
this game looked really cool so I made an account and I really like it so far :)
hey! I'm a new player so I'm still learning about this game but I'm really excited to play more! <33
this game looked really cool so I made an account and I really like it so far :)
Hey! Welcome!
Hey! Welcome!
9D8YYS1.png
@kiwifyee Welcome to flight rising. I recommend using the Guides, Raffles and Giveaways, and Help forums! They're very good for new players :')
@kiwifyee Welcome to flight rising. I recommend using the Guides, Raffles and Giveaways, and Help forums! They're very good for new players :')
[quote name="hoy" date="2021-04-13 10:14:12" ] @kiwifyee Welcome to flight rising. I recommend using the Guides, Raffles and Giveaways, and Help forums! They're very good for new players :') [/quote] ahh thank you!! :))
hoy wrote on 2021-04-13 10:14:12:
ahh thank you!! :))
There are many ways to play, so do what you want! There’s lore writing, drawing dragons, dragon customization, battles in coliseum, fairgrounds, forums, and so much more!
There are many ways to play, so do what you want! There’s lore writing, drawing dragons, dragon customization, battles in coliseum, fairgrounds, forums, and so much more!
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
Moving this thread over to the Introductions forum. :)

Welcome to Flight Rising!
Moving this thread over to the Introductions forum. :)

Welcome to Flight Rising!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Welcome to FR! :> I give out free newbie packages for accounts under a month old (and over three days old), you can get one here!
Welcome to FR! :> I give out free newbie packages for accounts under a month old (and over three days old), you can get one here!
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png