Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | been around a while, just now saying hi
hi all, my name's samael but everybody calls me sam. i've been playing on and off since 2015 but never used the forums. because of recent events i'm realizing the hermit life isn't for me, so i'm trying to branch out a little on the sterile confines of the internet. hoping to make some new friends :]
hi all, my name's samael but everybody calls me sam. i've been playing on and off since 2015 but never used the forums. because of recent events i'm realizing the hermit life isn't for me, so i'm trying to branch out a little on the sterile confines of the internet. hoping to make some new friends :]
Bestie
Bestie
*** *** *** ** M4V4l17.gif
ENw0VDJ.gif
BBavvwg.gif
hi!
hi!
(Eventually A Nice Banner Will Be Here)
||| Wishlist ||| Project WL ||| Art Dump ||| Art Shop ||| +0 FRT |||
@zomboney's Hello! Welcome to the forums! When you're first starting out in the forums you might try poking around in General Discussion for any topic thay catches your interest. Flight Rising Discussion is also very fast moving, low stakes, amd incredibly memey. Creative Corner or Roleplay are also great places to check out if those are activities you enjoy! If you're looking for the user-run events definetly check out the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2995953/1#post_2995953]DomWatch[/url] newsletter. And don't forget to introduce yourself in the private Arcane forums as well! Good luck making friends and meeting people! Edit: I love your name by the way [emoji=mirror winking size=1]
@zomboney's

Hello! Welcome to the forums! When you're first starting out in the forums you might try poking around in General Discussion for any topic thay catches your interest. Flight Rising Discussion is also very fast moving, low stakes, amd incredibly memey. Creative Corner or Roleplay are also great places to check out if those are activities you enjoy! If you're looking for the user-run events definetly check out the DomWatch newsletter. And don't forget to introduce yourself in the private Arcane forums as well! Good luck making friends and meeting people!

Edit: I love your name by the way
gMnWfUA.gif
Artist:
___ Hatchling Probability Calculator X
Data-based Money Making Guide X
Chronological Update Reference X
Cannon Lore Compendium X
___
9clB2dm.png
ei6Xo3k.png
@Bananyan

thanks for the intro! the forums are pretty big so i didn't totally know where to start, haha. i didn't even realize we had private flight forums so ill probably head over there soon. you'll probably see me in the general discussion forums or posting art

oh and thanks lmao. i picked it years ago while i was going through a phase where i researched way too much about ice resurfacers and watched nothing but zombie movies. the ice resurfacers didn't stick, but i'm still obsessed with zombies so i think it still fits
@Bananyan

thanks for the intro! the forums are pretty big so i didn't totally know where to start, haha. i didn't even realize we had private flight forums so ill probably head over there soon. you'll probably see me in the general discussion forums or posting art

oh and thanks lmao. i picked it years ago while i was going through a phase where i researched way too much about ice resurfacers and watched nothing but zombie movies. the ice resurfacers didn't stick, but i'm still obsessed with zombies so i think it still fits