Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New (but not)
Hi there, I joined Flightrising lateish 2015 but never really picked it up, so everything's way confusing. Would love to make some friends and get into the community :^)
Hi there, I joined Flightrising lateish 2015 but never really picked it up, so everything's way confusing. Would love to make some friends and get into the community :^)
Hi there @Pantala, and a belated welcome to Flight Rising! I joined around the same time as you; there's a lot I still have to learn, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask! At the very least, I can point you in the right direction of where you need to go c:
Hi there @Pantala, and a belated welcome to Flight Rising! I joined around the same time as you; there's a lot I still have to learn, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask! At the very least, I can point you in the right direction of where you need to go c:
@Pantala Hi! I also joined in 2015 (middle-ish), I remember also dropping FR maybe 1 or 2 months after joining and coming back 6-12 months later, and it can be a little confusing (obviously there's a bit more change in 5 years though lol)
I'm happy to try and help with anything that might be confusing! I know the AH and Hoard have become more complicated/intricate since then
@Pantala Hi! I also joined in 2015 (middle-ish), I remember also dropping FR maybe 1 or 2 months after joining and coming back 6-12 months later, and it can be a little confusing (obviously there's a bit more change in 5 years though lol)
I'm happy to try and help with anything that might be confusing! I know the AH and Hoard have become more complicated/intricate since then
IMG-7121.png

They/Them || || Digital Artist
FR+8/GMT
Hello
Hello