Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Sorta new.
I'm sorta new, mainly to the forums and I also look forward to making a lot of friends on here! I only really have 5 dragons that I own that were produced by the "first generation" as the game calls it. the other 5 are ones i bought with my own money to give my dragons diversity. I hope that wasn't a mistake ^^;. anyway any advice on stuff I haven't done yet and should be doing would be much appreciated. I really look forward to exploring the forums! Thank you for reading have a nice day!
I'm sorta new, mainly to the forums and I also look forward to making a lot of friends on here! I only really have 5 dragons that I own that were produced by the "first generation" as the game calls it. the other 5 are ones i bought with my own money to give my dragons diversity. I hope that wasn't a mistake ^^;. anyway any advice on stuff I haven't done yet and should be doing would be much appreciated. I really look forward to exploring the forums! Thank you for reading have a nice day!
@kano5533
Hiya! Welcome to the forums! Don't worry about buying dragons, it only becomes a problem when you start running out of lair space XD Basically all of my dragons were bought from the Auction House.
The only couple of tips I have is to make use of the Fairgrounds and Coliseum to get treasure, and if you're not sure of what to do next, use the Which Waystone to find something to do!
@kano5533
Hiya! Welcome to the forums! Don't worry about buying dragons, it only becomes a problem when you start running out of lair space XD Basically all of my dragons were bought from the Auction House.
The only couple of tips I have is to make use of the Fairgrounds and Coliseum to get treasure, and if you're not sure of what to do next, use the Which Waystone to find something to do!
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
welcome c;
welcome c;
0zgUeu8.png
[quote name="Zorua345" date="2021-01-12 18:55:51" ] @kano5533 Hiya! Welcome to the forums! Don't worry about buying dragons, it only becomes a problem when you start running out of lair space XD Basically all of my dragons were bought from the Auction House. The only couple of tips I have is to make use of the Fairgrounds and Coliseum to get treasure, and if you're not sure of what to do next, use the Which Waystone to find something to do! [/quote] Thank you very much for the warm welcome! My favorite part about the website is the coliseum! It really keeps the site engaging. Even if the games aren't too original, its still pretty fun!
Zorua345 wrote on 2021-01-12 18:55:51:
@kano5533
Thank you very much for the warm welcome! My favorite part about the website is the coliseum! It really keeps the site engaging. Even if the games aren't too original, its still pretty fun!
[quote name="Oakhearted" date="2021-01-12 20:22:21" ] welcome c; [/quote] Thank you very much
Oakhearted wrote on 2021-01-12 20:22:21:
welcome c;
Thank you very much