Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New and hyperfixating
Hi I just joined this week but ive been playing pretty much non stop and want friends here feel free to send me a pm!
Hi I just joined this week but ive been playing pretty much non stop and want friends here feel free to send me a pm!
F2llAUA.png
@cuchu1ainn wow you’ve progressed really quickly! hope you had fun here (how come you seem like being on for a few months already? ^^)
@cuchu1ainn wow you’ve progressed really quickly! hope you had fun here (how come you seem like being on for a few months already? ^^)
fl_commission_106-_espeonstudios.png
dragons for sale!
@espeomstudios thank you!! Haha the reason i progress so quickly is because I have been playing pretty constantly :). i have adhd and right now this is my main focus so im spending a lot of time here! Thanks for replying i like speaking to people here :)
@espeomstudios thank you!! Haha the reason i progress so quickly is because I have been playing pretty constantly :). i have adhd and right now this is my main focus so im spending a lot of time here! Thanks for replying i like speaking to people here :)
F2llAUA.png
welcome. feel free to add me
welcome. feel free to add me
0zgUeu8.png
@cuchu1ainn

Hiya complicated username aka Frank ^^ we met earlier around a passion flower but I just found this introduction forum after two years on this site*, and scrolling down the generic "HI I'm new titles" your unique "Hyperfixating" grabbed my attention.
Imagine my surprise when I recognised your username next to it! o.O

I see you've currently got a Nature, Arcane, Wind team training together, nice choice of elements!
Covers Crystal Pools, Harpy's Roost, (both Wind)
GLR (Nature),
mire (Arcane),
Golem Workshop/Forbidden Portal (Nature with Wind mage)

Hey all the best and don't be a stranger!

* I just learnt the term hyperfixating and I resemble that comment... I guess I've been hyperfixating on the top half of the forums? (did I use that word right?)
@cuchu1ainn

Hiya complicated username aka Frank ^^ we met earlier around a passion flower but I just found this introduction forum after two years on this site*, and scrolling down the generic "HI I'm new titles" your unique "Hyperfixating" grabbed my attention.
Imagine my surprise when I recognised your username next to it! o.O

I see you've currently got a Nature, Arcane, Wind team training together, nice choice of elements!
Covers Crystal Pools, Harpy's Roost, (both Wind)
GLR (Nature),
mire (Arcane),
Golem Workshop/Forbidden Portal (Nature with Wind mage)

Hey all the best and don't be a stranger!

* I just learnt the term hyperfixating and I resemble that comment... I guess I've been hyperfixating on the top half of the forums? (did I use that word right?)
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me hiya! good to talk to you again :) yeah im currently training the wind and nature dragons to be my workshop pair! I love the coliseum i spend so much time training my dragons lol. Feel free to send me a pm anytime :). I managed to level Pash up to 25 a few days ago and he has been doing great as a glass canon grinding dragon!
@gn0me hiya! good to talk to you again :) yeah im currently training the wind and nature dragons to be my workshop pair! I love the coliseum i spend so much time training my dragons lol. Feel free to send me a pm anytime :). I managed to level Pash up to 25 a few days ago and he has been doing great as a glass canon grinding dragon!
F2llAUA.png
Yeah I noticed he has Eliminate now and a 129 build, congrats on L25ing him!
WInd mage and Ice mage have to be my favorites.
If you've got a favorite Ice dragon and you are looking for a coli role for them, Congeal is a really fun special ability to use, I was just playing in Kelp Beds the other day experimenting with a Water Elim and Ice mage. Ice mage did well in Forbidden Portal with my Golem Workshop fighter too when it first opened but I trained a Fire element for FP now and have been using my GW mage alongside because Disorient adds a bit of humour to the coli rounds
Yeah I noticed he has Eliminate now and a 129 build, congrats on L25ing him!
WInd mage and Ice mage have to be my favorites.
If you've got a favorite Ice dragon and you are looking for a coli role for them, Congeal is a really fun special ability to use, I was just playing in Kelp Beds the other day experimenting with a Water Elim and Ice mage. Ice mage did well in Forbidden Portal with my Golem Workshop fighter too when it first opened but I trained a Fire element for FP now and have been using my GW mage alongside because Disorient adds a bit of humour to the coli rounds
qDkA25S.png