Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hey I am NEW here
Hello!

Terrified American here, looking for a pleasant distraction. I have read a number of posts from newbies asking what to do when starting the game so I won't that ask again, just want to shout my hello into the ether :)

(PS Which forums here have you had the most fun in?)
Hello!

Terrified American here, looking for a pleasant distraction. I have read a number of posts from newbies asking what to do when starting the game so I won't that ask again, just want to shout my hello into the ether :)

(PS Which forums here have you had the most fun in?)
@terriblecactus hello! I am a relatively new player (about a month or so) and I have really been enjoying playing. As a new player I really enjoyed browsing dragon sales and hatcheries to see what types of dragons I liked. I spend a lot of time in the dragon share and fr discussion, they are very social tabs.

Have fun!
@terriblecactus hello! I am a relatively new player (about a month or so) and I have really been enjoying playing. As a new player I really enjoyed browsing dragon sales and hatcheries to see what types of dragons I liked. I spend a lot of time in the dragon share and fr discussion, they are very social tabs.

Have fun!
UTxhrgi.gifSnowflake-Nymph.png
@terriblecactus

Welcome to Fr! Forum games and dragon share are pretty fun, and I frequent them.
If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Also, if you want free dragons/familiars you can tell me as well! You can pick three dragons from here, take him, or take her!
@terriblecactus

Welcome to Fr! Forum games and dragon share are pretty fun, and I frequent them.
If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Also, if you want free dragons/familiars you can tell me as well! You can pick three dragons from here, take him, or take her!
rainbow-pansexual-splotch-heckin-pan2.png
Nice to meet you @sweetmangojelly Omg I took your advice and keep spending all my coins on dragon sales now ahaha

There are some sick combos out there
Nice to meet you @sweetmangojelly Omg I took your advice and keep spending all my coins on dragon sales now ahaha

There are some sick combos out there

Hey @ashune thanks for the welcome and omg that's so generous, thank you! I think Cherry is my favorite of all of those in your folder, love the facet and the crystal together so I would definitely be interested in her :> I haven't really looked through many familiars yet, but if you have one that would go aesthetically well with her that would be siick

I haven't checked out forum games yet so I think I'll do that next :) I am getting more familiar with this site, but I don't have any characterizations or stories for my clan at this point.

Hey @ashune thanks for the welcome and omg that's so generous, thank you! I think Cherry is my favorite of all of those in your folder, love the facet and the crystal together so I would definitely be interested in her :> I haven't really looked through many familiars yet, but if you have one that would go aesthetically well with her that would be siick

I haven't checked out forum games yet so I think I'll do that next :) I am getting more familiar with this site, but I don't have any characterizations or stories for my clan at this point.
As an American myself, I can certainly sympathize with the need for distractions after this long, terrible year. :( But a big WELCOME to Flight Rising, @terriblecactus! I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

My personal favorite forum to read and participate in is the FR Discussion forum. :D Players will post some really fun / interesting threads there.

If you have any questions about anything thus far or need help getting acquainted with any particular feature, feel free to ask! Otherwise my inbox is always open.

Have fun! (Ps, I’m a huge fan of your username, haha)
As an American myself, I can certainly sympathize with the need for distractions after this long, terrible year. :( But a big WELCOME to Flight Rising, @terriblecactus! I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

My personal favorite forum to read and participate in is the FR Discussion forum. :D Players will post some really fun / interesting threads there.

If you have any questions about anything thus far or need help getting acquainted with any particular feature, feel free to ask! Otherwise my inbox is always open.

Have fun! (Ps, I’m a huge fan of your username, haha)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png