Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello!
Hi everyone! I joined FR a few months ago but never introduced myself. I'm a college student in the US and you can call me Elaine, Athena, or dragononymous. I'm very friendly and open to conversation and friend requests. Here are some things I like, in nice bullet points: [LIST] [*]DRAGONS [*]Spyro (I really love the lore of the first two games in the Legend series) [*]the How to Train Your Dragon franchise [*]Warriors (the cat books) [*]Over the Garden Wall [*]worldbuilding and lore stuff [*]ecology [*]meteorology [*]astronomy [*]backpacking [*]canoeing [*]caving (caves are [i]so[/i] cool man) [/LIST] I absolutely LOVE this game because of all the pretty dragons. Currently I'm focused on geneing up G1s to make them pretty ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60538446]here[/url] is my favorite result so far) and when I'm done I'm going to breed them to make MORE pretty dragons. I am also doing everything I can to prepare for Night of the Nocturne because my first one ever is coming up soon and I'm SO EXCITED. So if you have any advice for how best to prepare, hit me up! [img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/1486b426c233f363851bf54de2826ba4/tenor.gif[/img] So yeah, that's me right now!
Hi everyone!

I joined FR a few months ago but never introduced myself. I'm a college student in the US and you can call me Elaine, Athena, or dragononymous. I'm very friendly and open to conversation and friend requests. Here are some things I like, in nice bullet points:
  • DRAGONS
  • Spyro (I really love the lore of the first two games in the Legend series)
  • the How to Train Your Dragon franchise
  • Warriors (the cat books)
  • Over the Garden Wall
  • worldbuilding and lore stuff
  • ecology
  • meteorology
  • astronomy
  • backpacking
  • canoeing
  • caving (caves are so cool man)

I absolutely LOVE this game because of all the pretty dragons. Currently I'm focused on geneing up G1s to make them pretty (here is my favorite result so far) and when I'm done I'm going to breed them to make MORE pretty dragons. I am also doing everything I can to prepare for Night of the Nocturne because my first one ever is coming up soon and I'm SO EXCITED. So if you have any advice for how best to prepare, hit me up!

tenor.gif

So yeah, that's me right now!
gFvy9jg.png JI7OqcB.png gFvy9jg.png
Elaine
she/her
queer
FR+3
pings welcome!
lKSY9Uw.png gFvy9jg.png
@dragononymous

Hi! I also joined a couple months ago so this will be my first NotN too. Someone linked this guide in another thread that may help you :)
@dragononymous

Hi! I also joined a couple months ago so this will be my first NotN too. Someone linked this guide in another thread that may help you :)
...............0cDAarV.png
Pretty Dragons
• She/Her
Wishlist
Projects
• PST (FR) Time
Spotlight
63822925p.png
Looking For
0ubTlci.png