Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | ~ Hello! Newbie here! ~
Hello! My name is Kitsysune!
I'm extremely new to this platform, but I'm already addicted to it haha. I'm a 20 year old breeding-sim lover, who decided to check this website out after seeing a youtuber talk about it.

I actually joined and played a bit yesterday, but most of my time was reading up on different types of guides and trying to earn enough money to get my first dragon besides the two progens that I was given upon logging in.

A little more about me!

I'm an artist. You can find my art here: Facebook. I also have an instagram under Kitsysune.arts and this is my twitter: here.

I'm in the United States.

I have a ball python, a beardie, three cats, and am currently saving up to buy a mystic potion BP!

My messages are always open! I'm quite shy and awkward IRL, so I like being able to make friends online.

I like this site so much that I was actually able to get my boyfriend to join lol!

I don't really know what else to put, but if you have any questions or if you'd like to get to know me better, just shoot me a PM!!
Hello! My name is Kitsysune!
I'm extremely new to this platform, but I'm already addicted to it haha. I'm a 20 year old breeding-sim lover, who decided to check this website out after seeing a youtuber talk about it.

I actually joined and played a bit yesterday, but most of my time was reading up on different types of guides and trying to earn enough money to get my first dragon besides the two progens that I was given upon logging in.

A little more about me!

I'm an artist. You can find my art here: Facebook. I also have an instagram under Kitsysune.arts and this is my twitter: here.

I'm in the United States.

I have a ball python, a beardie, three cats, and am currently saving up to buy a mystic potion BP!

My messages are always open! I'm quite shy and awkward IRL, so I like being able to make friends online.

I like this site so much that I was actually able to get my boyfriend to join lol!

I don't really know what else to put, but if you have any questions or if you'd like to get to know me better, just shoot me a PM!!
@Kitsysune

Welcome to FR (Flight Rising)! Seems like you've looked through the guide forum, so I probably won't be of much help. Since you're an artist, I would suggest setting up an art shop or skin/accent shop if you would like to make some gems or treasure. If you have any questions you can ping me (@ in front of my username, no spaces). Best of luck to you and your boyfriend!
@Kitsysune

Welcome to FR (Flight Rising)! Seems like you've looked through the guide forum, so I probably won't be of much help. Since you're an artist, I would suggest setting up an art shop or skin/accent shop if you would like to make some gems or treasure. If you have any questions you can ping me (@ in front of my username, no spaces). Best of luck to you and your boyfriend!
...............0cDAarV.png
Pretty Dragons
• She/Her
Wishlist
Projects
• PST (FR) Time
Spotlight
63822925p.png
Looking For
0ubTlci.png
@rosearcana

Thank you!! I might set up an art shop for tokens and gems but I only really take money commissions as Im currently unemployed but who knows!
@rosearcana

Thank you!! I might set up an art shop for tokens and gems but I only really take money commissions as Im currently unemployed but who knows!
@Kitsysune

You can setup commissions through paypal for USD slots, quite a few art shops do so. Some shops have gem/treasure slots with the option for USD slots, but you could do the opposite (USD slots with limited gem/treasure slots). Whatever you decide, I hope you enjoy FR! Also I would love to see your shop if you ever decide to make one :)
@Kitsysune

You can setup commissions through paypal for USD slots, quite a few art shops do so. Some shops have gem/treasure slots with the option for USD slots, but you could do the opposite (USD slots with limited gem/treasure slots). Whatever you decide, I hope you enjoy FR! Also I would love to see your shop if you ever decide to make one :)
Pretty Dragons
• She/Her
Wishlist
Projects
• PST (FR) Time
Spotlight
63822925p.png
Looking For
0ubTlci.png
@rosearcana

Im loving it right now!! And if I ever do set up a shop, I can ping you in it if you’d like!!
@rosearcana

Im loving it right now!! And if I ever do set up a shop, I can ping you in it if you’d like!!
@Kitsysune

That would be great!
@Kitsysune

That would be great!
Pretty Dragons
• She/Her
Wishlist
Projects
• PST (FR) Time
Spotlight
63822925p.png
Looking For
0ubTlci.png
Hello!! I'm also new here and I'm starting to pick things up nicely, hahaha! I'm also an artist so I might try to set up shop here. I think I would only accept USD or EUR as well, though I might consider treasure or gems if they're in a high enough quantity...
Anyway, nice to meet you, Kitsy! I'd love to see your talent being noticed around here too! ^^
Hello!! I'm also new here and I'm starting to pick things up nicely, hahaha! I'm also an artist so I might try to set up shop here. I think I would only accept USD or EUR as well, though I might consider treasure or gems if they're in a high enough quantity...
Anyway, nice to meet you, Kitsy! I'd love to see your talent being noticed around here too! ^^
....... UU5sIpr.png
PpMY10h.png
dEe2UrM.png
WKtl2lb.png
8qiQ1WY.png
s16G4se.png