Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Don't mind me, just finding my feet...
Hello, there! I've wanted to join this site for a while, but it was never a good time for me until now.

Introductions? Well, the most significant thing about me is that I'm constantly trying to improve myself. I have a physical disability and a mental disorder that makes it tougher than it normally should be, but I try to avoid using those things as a crutch as much as I can.

Some things I like are music, books, and games. Recently, I've been watching The Boys, Lovecraft Country, and The Great British Baking Show. My favorite TV series of all time is AtLA. I also like Studio Ghibli films, though I haven't seen them all.

I guess, to get some conversation going between myself and the community... which of your dragons are you most proud of, and why?

I look forward to getting to know you all! UwU
Hello, there! I've wanted to join this site for a while, but it was never a good time for me until now.

Introductions? Well, the most significant thing about me is that I'm constantly trying to improve myself. I have a physical disability and a mental disorder that makes it tougher than it normally should be, but I try to avoid using those things as a crutch as much as I can.

Some things I like are music, books, and games. Recently, I've been watching The Boys, Lovecraft Country, and The Great British Baking Show. My favorite TV series of all time is AtLA. I also like Studio Ghibli films, though I haven't seen them all.

I guess, to get some conversation going between myself and the community... which of your dragons are you most proud of, and why?

I look forward to getting to know you all! UwU
Hi there! Welcome to Flight Rising, I hope you super enjoy it here. I LOVE Studio Ghibli movies!!! What all have you seen? I can't pick a favorite dragon yet, I love them all too much haha.
Hi there! Welcome to Flight Rising, I hope you super enjoy it here. I LOVE Studio Ghibli movies!!! What all have you seen? I can't pick a favorite dragon yet, I love them all too much haha.
@Tenshino
Thanks for the welcome!

My favorites are Spirited Away and Kiki's Delivery Service. I've also seen Howl's Moving Castle, Princess Mononoke, and Totoro.
@Tenshino
Thanks for the welcome!

My favorites are Spirited Away and Kiki's Delivery Service. I've also seen Howl's Moving Castle, Princess Mononoke, and Totoro.