Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Friends?
1 2
[center][b][font=Vivaldi][size=7][size=7][color=AA27FA]Hello Friends![/size][/font][/b] ----- [font=Monotype Corsiva][size=5][color=#EE47FF]Hi, I'm Fae!!! I'm a 21yr old writer and I love collection sites like these :) I've finally gotten on my feet as a player, so I'm looking for some friends! I'm still pretty fresh, so some more experienced players would be great :'3 *This was my newb intro thread before which is why there are some lovely folks below who've sent me some stuff. Show them some love for being so kind if you have the time and resources <3[/center] [font=Monotype Corsiva][size=5][color=#AA27FA]A lil' about me: [font=Monotype Corsiva][size=5][color=#EE47FF][LIST] [*] [color=#EE47FF]they/them [*] [color=#EE47FF]aries [*] [color=#EE47FF]ENFP [*] [color=#EE47FF]I hoard starry/crystalline/glittery things [*] [color=#EE47FF]pink/purple/blue are my favorite colors [*] [color=#EE47FF]hobbies: gaming, art, poetry, singing, cooking[/LIST] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/bLJxrhn.png[/img][/center]
Hello Friends!

Hi, I'm Fae!!! I'm a 21yr old writer and I love collection sites like these :) I've finally gotten on my feet as a player, so I'm looking for some friends! I'm still pretty fresh, so some more experienced players would be great :'3

*This was my newb intro thread before which is why there are some lovely folks below who've sent me some stuff. Show them some love for being so kind if you have the time and resources <3

A lil' about me:
  • they/them
  • aries
  • ENFP
  • I hoard starry/crystalline/glittery things
  • pink/purple/blue are my favorite colors
  • hobbies: gaming, art, poetry, singing, cooking

bLJxrhn.png
kXpNHpy.pngjaogUTu.png0jScwbh.pngVywcR3B.pngsFMScix.pngZewzdsF.pngkyVzsYk.pngtp1eAiM.pngK3S42IV.png
v8f8ZKI.png
@faeprincesse
Welcome to Flight Rising, Fae!

I'll be sending you some stuff through private messages to help get you set up so expect a notification soon ^_^
@faeprincesse
Welcome to Flight Rising, Fae!

I'll be sending you some stuff through private messages to help get you set up so expect a notification soon ^_^
l2r8MfN.pngto2p366.pngR1x4tFf.pngU8Qr4XL.pngVqCxNUU.pngSybryjN.pngtumblr_psu5tqZwqW1wogl4wo7_75sq.png
@faeprincesse Welcome to FR! If you ever need anything, let me know! I'll do what I can to help. :)
@faeprincesse Welcome to FR! If you ever need anything, let me know! I'll do what I can to help. :)
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
@SkyofStars @spectralArtist thanks so much again to both of you! I'm still trying to figure out how the site works but I found a guide on the amino that has been helping a lot so far.
@SkyofStars @spectralArtist thanks so much again to both of you! I'm still trying to figure out how the site works but I found a guide on the amino that has been helping a lot so far.
kXpNHpy.pngjaogUTu.png0jScwbh.pngVywcR3B.pngsFMScix.pngZewzdsF.pngkyVzsYk.pngtp1eAiM.pngK3S42IV.png
v8f8ZKI.png
bump
bump
v8f8ZKI.png
@faeprincesse

Hello I am Heeroku , been here 6 plus years and love to chat and help. please feel free to chat any time I also am active on discord.

How are you liking FR
What other games do you play

@faeprincesse

Hello I am Heeroku , been here 6 plus years and love to chat and help. please feel free to chat any time I also am active on discord.

How are you liking FR
What other games do you play

A5i3AHB.png
@Heeroku Hi!! I love it so far :) the dragons I've bought and bred are so beautiful and everyone has been really really nice so far. In terms of collection sites I'm only really active on here and Neopets currently, but I used to be really big into Animal Jam, Aywas, and Chickensmoothie. I also play a couple of apps like Dream Cat Paradise. None of the others I've tried site wise are quite as good as this one though haha. Video games-- I actually just restarted Skyrim for the first time since my og playthrough when it first came out. UGH the nostalgia [emoji=nocturne love size=1]
@Heeroku

Hi!! I love it so far :) the dragons I've bought and bred are so beautiful and everyone has been really really nice so far. In terms of collection sites I'm only really active on here and Neopets currently, but I used to be really big into Animal Jam, Aywas, and Chickensmoothie. I also play a couple of apps like Dream Cat Paradise. None of the others I've tried site wise are quite as good as this one though haha.

Video games-- I actually just restarted Skyrim for the first time since my og playthrough when it first came out. UGH the nostalgia
v8f8ZKI.png
@faeprincesse

Oh i have a neopets ... how long you been there ? do you like it? i have not been able to stand it since jumpstart bought it.

Ya FR got a lot right that other sites did not .. I think its great that they give a lot of freedom here .. especially with premium currency.

I hav enot been able to play video games for a while .. had a plastation 4 for like 5 years and never played a game on it ... been waiting for the kingdom hearts but it never came. Try to focus on one at a time and FR has been my focus for 6 years ...

So goals ,favorites? what are you doing right now on FR...
@faeprincesse

Oh i have a neopets ... how long you been there ? do you like it? i have not been able to stand it since jumpstart bought it.

Ya FR got a lot right that other sites did not .. I think its great that they give a lot of freedom here .. especially with premium currency.

I hav enot been able to play video games for a while .. had a plastation 4 for like 5 years and never played a game on it ... been waiting for the kingdom hearts but it never came. Try to focus on one at a time and FR has been my focus for 6 years ...

So goals ,favorites? what are you doing right now on FR...
A5i3AHB.png
@Heeroku

I've been playing for about 7 years! I used to adore it but yeah ever since the site update it's borderline un-usable for me. Idk if it's just that I'm so used to the old site but it just doesn't work for me lol.

And when it comes to FR, my favorite thing so far is collecting and breeding pretty XXX/XXY dragons and seeing all the beautiful outcomes. My short-term goal rn is to sell/trade everything on my Chickensmoothie account to build up some wealth for my long-term goals. Currently for long-term, I'm collecting all my wish list skins/accents/familiars/apparel. That and I hope to eventually get a Starmap/Bee/ Runes Veilspun with some combo of pink/blue/purple shades

**edit: I'm also sort of trying to get my hatchery off the ground but at the same time I'm contemplating if it's worth my energy lol. I wanna see my babies I breed go to good homes and not be immediately exalted but I've had not a single purchase from the thread so I'm feeling a little discouraged
@Heeroku

I've been playing for about 7 years! I used to adore it but yeah ever since the site update it's borderline un-usable for me. Idk if it's just that I'm so used to the old site but it just doesn't work for me lol.

And when it comes to FR, my favorite thing so far is collecting and breeding pretty XXX/XXY dragons and seeing all the beautiful outcomes. My short-term goal rn is to sell/trade everything on my Chickensmoothie account to build up some wealth for my long-term goals. Currently for long-term, I'm collecting all my wish list skins/accents/familiars/apparel. That and I hope to eventually get a Starmap/Bee/ Runes Veilspun with some combo of pink/blue/purple shades

**edit: I'm also sort of trying to get my hatchery off the ground but at the same time I'm contemplating if it's worth my energy lol. I wanna see my babies I breed go to good homes and not be immediately exalted but I've had not a single purchase from the thread so I'm feeling a little discouraged
v8f8ZKI.png
@faeprincesse

oh nice.. I stopped playing.. but was on for 15 years at least.. I have so much on my account rotting ..hahahahah

how does chickensmoothie sell, is it active do people like it enough to trade?

do you have a wishist that is posted somewhere?

Veils will drop in price very soon so it will not take to long ..couple months at most unless you want a gen 1 then it will be costly ..hehehe

Hatcheries take to much buisiness sense for me.. any normal one fails and the ones that do good are the ones that get new pairs all the time and sinks so much money into it .. like thousands of gems I suggest breed what you like to keep and the rest may end up being fodder but that is ok.. just have fun...I breed very wides color and gene ranges so that when they hatch is a cute one comes out I can keep them.. the rest I just let age and sell for fodder .

make sure you do all the small money making things like brewing, fairgrounds(G&G) ,familiar bonding, coli and you will make a lot of money.
@faeprincesse

oh nice.. I stopped playing.. but was on for 15 years at least.. I have so much on my account rotting ..hahahahah

how does chickensmoothie sell, is it active do people like it enough to trade?

do you have a wishist that is posted somewhere?

Veils will drop in price very soon so it will not take to long ..couple months at most unless you want a gen 1 then it will be costly ..hehehe

Hatcheries take to much buisiness sense for me.. any normal one fails and the ones that do good are the ones that get new pairs all the time and sinks so much money into it .. like thousands of gems I suggest breed what you like to keep and the rest may end up being fodder but that is ok.. just have fun...I breed very wides color and gene ranges so that when they hatch is a cute one comes out I can keep them.. the rest I just let age and sell for fodder .

make sure you do all the small money making things like brewing, fairgrounds(G&G) ,familiar bonding, coli and you will make a lot of money.
A5i3AHB.png
1 2