Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hey gamers who wants to be friends
So I’ve been off of FR for a long time now and never really talked to anyone but now I’m getting back into the spirit of things and am hoping to meet new people and just talk. I really like No Straight Roads, Animal Crossing, and Niche which I pray to get now that it is finally on the switch. But anyways hello people I have finally gotten the courage to finally get out of my shy cubby and hope to meet you!
So I’ve been off of FR for a long time now and never really talked to anyone but now I’m getting back into the spirit of things and am hoping to meet new people and just talk. I really like No Straight Roads, Animal Crossing, and Niche which I pray to get now that it is finally on the switch. But anyways hello people I have finally gotten the courage to finally get out of my shy cubby and hope to meet you!
Also forgot to mention this but I’m really starting to get interested into going back into art and trying to get better at cooking!
Also forgot to mention this but I’m really starting to get interested into going back into art and trying to get better at cooking!
Hello! I'd love to be your friend!
Hello! I'd love to be your friend!
russianoreo_1.gif
Fronter(s): Vicky
About our system!
My art shop!
brokenankles_2.gifspinnyidle_1.gif
Hello, I'd like to be your friend too!
I'm into art too uvu
Hello, I'd like to be your friend too!
I'm into art too uvu
3adgzZD.pnggE96VFA.pngGJVtuPg.png
GIQnAA5.pngSM9WJh6.pngAMyO6Hf.png
Hello! If you’re looking for someone to randomly appear, throw items at you while having a small convo, and then disappear again for a month like a strange cryptid, I’m always around.

I’m also a small time artist and a huge gamer
Hello! If you’re looking for someone to randomly appear, throw items at you while having a small convo, and then disappear again for a month like a strange cryptid, I’m always around.

I’m also a small time artist and a huge gamer
1141feb3d24695a76a1aa79bfc975bf920c52277.giff3c1de26fe141b6ca5cfb53edb13ae265de82e61.gif00549699aa6a84bbe5d610dd8016d9e327d6981a.gif43e179c18ab5dcf76c168abbcbb7eb21ac137ee1.gifec3b7a1b2e68c524e7b01b1150e44cdf0781d277.gif