Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | oldie returns!
hey! i'm not new but i just returned from a fairly long hiatus. if anyone could give me updates on the economy that would be great!

- t/g conversion
- fodder prices
- good ways to make t/g (?)
- other updates idk

thank you!
hey! i'm not new but i just returned from a fairly long hiatus. if anyone could give me updates on the economy that would be great!

- t/g conversion
- fodder prices
- good ways to make t/g (?)
- other updates idk

thank you!
@Kiipho
  • The current t/g ratio is around 1g:1200t.
  • I believe fodder prices are 7-8g and below, but dragon prices are pretty low right now.
  • Most people max out the fairgrounds playing Glimmer & Gloom. Here's a guide if you are having trouble or to speed things up.
  • Updates: The Tidelord is (still) missing. Ancient dragons were introduced and a third is in development. They updated the hoard! New apparel, Chitinous Armor, can be found in the MP or coli. They expanded some coli venues. The Silhouette Scroll can change a dragons pose from male to female; it's in the gem MP. New genes Stitched and Patchwork, maybe also Mosaic and Breakup.
@Kiipho
  • The current t/g ratio is around 1g:1200t.
  • I believe fodder prices are 7-8g and below, but dragon prices are pretty low right now.
  • Most people max out the fairgrounds playing Glimmer & Gloom. Here's a guide if you are having trouble or to speed things up.
  • Updates: The Tidelord is (still) missing. Ancient dragons were introduced and a third is in development. They updated the hoard! New apparel, Chitinous Armor, can be found in the MP or coli. They expanded some coli venues. The Silhouette Scroll can change a dragons pose from male to female; it's in the gem MP. New genes Stitched and Patchwork, maybe also Mosaic and Breakup.
...............0cDAarV.png
Pretty Dragons
• She/Her
Wishlist
Projects
• PST (FR) Time
Spotlight
63822925p.png
Looking For
0ubTlci.png
@rosearcana WOW they finally made a scroll for breed stances that's so cool!! thanks for the update!
@rosearcana WOW they finally made a scroll for breed stances that's so cool!! thanks for the update!
@Kiipho

You're very welcome! Hope you enjoy being back :)
@Kiipho

You're very welcome! Hope you enjoy being back :)
...............0cDAarV.png
Pretty Dragons
• She/Her
Wishlist
Projects
• PST (FR) Time
Spotlight
63822925p.png
Looking For
0ubTlci.png
Welcome back! I've also just returned from a long hiatus. I was most active around 2014-2015, & the amount of new colors & genes is wild to me.
Welcome back! I've also just returned from a long hiatus. I was most active around 2014-2015, & the amount of new colors & genes is wild to me.
cSckuMi.png
Welcome back!
For updates Louretta's guide has all the updates from 2013 to now in chronological order
Welcome back!
For updates Louretta's guide has all the updates from 2013 to now in chronological order
l2r8MfN.pngto2p366.pngR1x4tFf.pngU8Qr4XL.pngVqCxNUU.pngSybryjN.pngtumblr_psu5tqZwqW1wogl4wo7_75sq.png
@ausform wow thats so cool my hiatus defintely wasn't as long as that but it's pretty cool for me to see all the changes too!

@spectralartist thank you so much for the link!
@ausform wow thats so cool my hiatus defintely wasn't as long as that but it's pretty cool for me to see all the changes too!

@spectralartist thank you so much for the link!