Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello everyone
Hello everyone!
I’m new here, hope to meet some of you soon!
Vibia
Hello everyone!
I’m new here, hope to meet some of you soon!
Vibia
@Vibia18

Welcome to FR (Flight Rising)! If you have any questions, I suggest looking through the guides forum, but I can also answer to the best of my abilities. Feel free to ping me (put an @ in front of a username, no space) or send a PM (private message).

(Hopefully) Helpful tips:
  1. If you want to make treasure quickly, there is this guide.
  2. If you want dragons, you can get some for free in the raffles and giveaways forums.
  3. Also, many people will give new people discounts if you're exploring dragon or item sales.
  4. Make sure to use all your gathering turns each day.
  5. Check the AH (Auction House) for prices before selling items to Crim.
  6. Tomo's Trivia Tablet can give you 3,000t (treasure) if you answer all 10 questions correctly. Answers can be found here.

Also I am open to friend requests if you like :)
@Vibia18

Welcome to FR (Flight Rising)! If you have any questions, I suggest looking through the guides forum, but I can also answer to the best of my abilities. Feel free to ping me (put an @ in front of a username, no space) or send a PM (private message).

(Hopefully) Helpful tips:
  1. If you want to make treasure quickly, there is this guide.
  2. If you want dragons, you can get some for free in the raffles and giveaways forums.
  3. Also, many people will give new people discounts if you're exploring dragon or item sales.
  4. Make sure to use all your gathering turns each day.
  5. Check the AH (Auction House) for prices before selling items to Crim.
  6. Tomo's Trivia Tablet can give you 3,000t (treasure) if you answer all 10 questions correctly. Answers can be found here.

Also I am open to friend requests if you like :)
...............0cDAarV.png
Pretty Dragons
• She/Her
Wishlist
Projects
• PST (FR) Time
Spotlight
63822925p.png
Looking For
0ubTlci.png