Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hello everyone ~ xo
Hi! I'm new to this game, but I started playing because my partner's friend told her it's like "grown up neopets but better". I loved neopets, but this is already so much more customizable and fun to navigate and gives me warm nostalgic feelings all the same (':

I joined Arcane because it called out to me and... had a great aesthetic...My favorite types of dragons so far are Fae and Coatl as I think they're really cute, but I'm mostly just loving all of the amazing pink/pastel color combinations. If you aren't getting it, I love pink in general. I am absolutely in love with the Sweetheart Swan familiar and am already trying to figure out how many games I'll have to play to get one.

My hobbies and interests at the moment include playing this (obv), watching Schitt's Creek over and over on Netflix, writing, and at the moment collecting Rilakkuma plushies from Toreba. I'm excited to be here ~
Hi! I'm new to this game, but I started playing because my partner's friend told her it's like "grown up neopets but better". I loved neopets, but this is already so much more customizable and fun to navigate and gives me warm nostalgic feelings all the same (':

I joined Arcane because it called out to me and... had a great aesthetic...My favorite types of dragons so far are Fae and Coatl as I think they're really cute, but I'm mostly just loving all of the amazing pink/pastel color combinations. If you aren't getting it, I love pink in general. I am absolutely in love with the Sweetheart Swan familiar and am already trying to figure out how many games I'll have to play to get one.

My hobbies and interests at the moment include playing this (obv), watching Schitt's Creek over and over on Netflix, writing, and at the moment collecting Rilakkuma plushies from Toreba. I'm excited to be here ~
aaa
c h l o ë

2 4

all my dragons love ariana grande

a a Image-192.png Untitled21-20201029160319-2-75x75.png
@catgirl69

Why hello there, I'm Luna or Saphy. It's a pleasure to meet ya. Glad to see you're enjoying your stay here~ I'm also part of the Arcane Flight, so if you need help with anything feel free to message me~

I also really enjoy writing, and have over 100+ characters that I still need to write stories for, my poor children lol, I have an odd obsession with Imps and Skydancer dragons. Seeing as how half my clan are mostly Imps/Sky Dergs lol.

@catgirl69

Why hello there, I'm Luna or Saphy. It's a pleasure to meet ya. Glad to see you're enjoying your stay here~ I'm also part of the Arcane Flight, so if you need help with anything feel free to message me~

I also really enjoy writing, and have over 100+ characters that I still need to write stories for, my poor children lol, I have an odd obsession with Imps and Skydancer dragons. Seeing as how half my clan are mostly Imps/Sky Dergs lol.

EbqWlVW.png The Moon's Light
@LunaFreya hi, nice to meet you! And yay, team Arcane! I feel you about needing to write a lot of things you haven't written yet, haha. One day!!!
@LunaFreya hi, nice to meet you! And yay, team Arcane! I feel you about needing to write a lot of things you haven't written yet, haha. One day!!!
aaa
c h l o ë

2 4

all my dragons love ariana grande

a a Image-192.png Untitled21-20201029160319-2-75x75.png
@catgirl69

Right? Being a writer sure is hard. Then again I probably should stop creating new characters, and just work on the ones I already have lol.
@catgirl69

Right? Being a writer sure is hard. Then again I probably should stop creating new characters, and just work on the ones I already have lol.
EbqWlVW.png The Moon's Light