Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | an introduction!
[center]so uh, hi! i didnt introduce myself for a while... im a bit shy so i never really went to the forums lol a little bit about me, you can call me kitty, lps, kit, or whatever you want honestly. i enjoy drawing furries and other things too, im not sure what else to say here but my favourite dragons are: imperials, wildclaws, pearlcatchers, skydancers, guardians, and i think a few more but i dont remember i hope i will become less shy and make more posts on the forums! feel free to send me a friend request by the way if you want![emoji=imperial happy size=1]
so uh, hi! i didnt introduce myself for a while... im a bit shy so i never really went to the forums lol
a little bit about me, you can call me kitty, lps, kit, or whatever you want honestly. i enjoy drawing furries and other things too, im not sure what else to say here but my favourite dragons are: imperials, wildclaws, pearlcatchers, skydancers, guardians, and i think a few more but i dont remember

i hope i will become less shy and make more posts on the forums! feel free to send me a friend request by the way if you want!
2J3QvJQ.gif she/her
fr+8
@kittyycat Welcome to the forums! I hope you eventually feel welcome enough to be comfortable posting. The community here is, for the most part, absolutely wonderful, and I only started a couple months ago[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@kittyycat

Welcome to the forums! I hope you eventually feel welcome enough to be comfortable posting. The community here is, for the most part, absolutely wonderful, and I only started a couple months ago
...............0cDAarV.png
Pretty Dragons
• She/Her
Wishlist
Projects
• PST (FR) Time
Spotlight
63822925p.png
Looking For
0ubTlci.png