Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Its-a-me itagii
Hey everyone,

My username is itagii and according to my GF, who has far more experience from the forums on Flight Rising and years more of play experience than I ever will, I'm not allowed to publicly disclose my name so I guess we'll stick with that. I'll tell you a little bit about my experience with the game ,myself, and my interests and hobbies to give those of you who are interested a look into who I am.

I started playing this game a few months ago when I first met my Girlfriend. She and I had been talking about games we played as children and eventually after talking about Transformice (She has well over a year of playtime) and AQW (I did not have over a year of playtime) the conversation shifted to this wonderful game. She told me about her experience with the community and how much fun she had creating a eugenics breeding lab where she'd started to create a maize/seafoam/seafoam master race. She insisted that I make an account and I obliged. I made an account seeking favor with a rather attractive, sweet, loving woman and ended up staying for the awesome community and ever fluctuating dragon auction prices (those 1g dragon purchases give me a dopamine rush!) While the game at first glance isn't the most jaw-dropping experience a dedicated dev-team and wonderful people kept me here (2000+ consistently are pretty impressive numbers). I've gotten to learn a lot about the game and the world Sornieth (#arcanistdidnothingwrong) over my last few months and I'm really happy to be here.

That gives you a great picture as to how I ended up here but it doesn't tell you a whole lot about me. I'm from the United States of America and I am a guy. I've had a lot of past work experience in the non-profit sector. I've worked with clients and behind the desk to help improve people's quality of life and am currently working with a small group of individuals to develop an organization to provide assistance to those with blood disorders such as sickle-cell. I am currently getting a degree in psychology and pursuing a long term goal of a MFT license.

I've always been interested in subjects with lots and lots of material which has lent itself well to my hobbies of reading, writing and playing video games (just a few and the ones that pertain). I've always liked something I could sink my teeth into like Star Wars or Lord of The Rings which is one of the reasons why games with interesting lore keep me hooked. I've loved Destiny and Destiny 2 because of this and I absolutely love DC Comics for similar reasons. The ability to keep learning more about concepts I'm interested in (fictional or not) is what keeps me involved with a subject. So far this game has been scratching that itch.

That's about it for my fairly disjointed introduction. Thank you for reading if you've gotten this far. I'd love to talk about stuff with you all.
-itagii

P.S.
If you wanted a list of things I like in a more coherent format here you are:
-Star Wars (Prequels,OG Trilogy, Legends, Del Ray Novels, Clone Wars Rebels etc)
-Red Rising Novel Series
-DC Comics (Green Arrow is best boi)
-Marvel Movies (Not a fan of the comics rn)
-Destiny 1 & 2
-Sci Fi Books
-Fantasy Books
-Books
-A good story
-A good RP
-Dragons (Not just here but my favorite breed on this site is Coatl)
-Middle Earth
-Mythology (Norse and Chinese are best)
-My GF
-Writing long winded introductions ;)
Hey everyone,

My username is itagii and according to my GF, who has far more experience from the forums on Flight Rising and years more of play experience than I ever will, I'm not allowed to publicly disclose my name so I guess we'll stick with that. I'll tell you a little bit about my experience with the game ,myself, and my interests and hobbies to give those of you who are interested a look into who I am.

I started playing this game a few months ago when I first met my Girlfriend. She and I had been talking about games we played as children and eventually after talking about Transformice (She has well over a year of playtime) and AQW (I did not have over a year of playtime) the conversation shifted to this wonderful game. She told me about her experience with the community and how much fun she had creating a eugenics breeding lab where she'd started to create a maize/seafoam/seafoam master race. She insisted that I make an account and I obliged. I made an account seeking favor with a rather attractive, sweet, loving woman and ended up staying for the awesome community and ever fluctuating dragon auction prices (those 1g dragon purchases give me a dopamine rush!) While the game at first glance isn't the most jaw-dropping experience a dedicated dev-team and wonderful people kept me here (2000+ consistently are pretty impressive numbers). I've gotten to learn a lot about the game and the world Sornieth (#arcanistdidnothingwrong) over my last few months and I'm really happy to be here.

That gives you a great picture as to how I ended up here but it doesn't tell you a whole lot about me. I'm from the United States of America and I am a guy. I've had a lot of past work experience in the non-profit sector. I've worked with clients and behind the desk to help improve people's quality of life and am currently working with a small group of individuals to develop an organization to provide assistance to those with blood disorders such as sickle-cell. I am currently getting a degree in psychology and pursuing a long term goal of a MFT license.

I've always been interested in subjects with lots and lots of material which has lent itself well to my hobbies of reading, writing and playing video games (just a few and the ones that pertain). I've always liked something I could sink my teeth into like Star Wars or Lord of The Rings which is one of the reasons why games with interesting lore keep me hooked. I've loved Destiny and Destiny 2 because of this and I absolutely love DC Comics for similar reasons. The ability to keep learning more about concepts I'm interested in (fictional or not) is what keeps me involved with a subject. So far this game has been scratching that itch.

That's about it for my fairly disjointed introduction. Thank you for reading if you've gotten this far. I'd love to talk about stuff with you all.
-itagii

P.S.
If you wanted a list of things I like in a more coherent format here you are:
-Star Wars (Prequels,OG Trilogy, Legends, Del Ray Novels, Clone Wars Rebels etc)
-Red Rising Novel Series
-DC Comics (Green Arrow is best boi)
-Marvel Movies (Not a fan of the comics rn)
-Destiny 1 & 2
-Sci Fi Books
-Fantasy Books
-Books
-A good story
-A good RP
-Dragons (Not just here but my favorite breed on this site is Coatl)
-Middle Earth
-Mythology (Norse and Chinese are best)
-My GF
-Writing long winded introductions ;)
@wiosna

You told me to write one and I don't do anything halfway.
@wiosna

You told me to write one and I don't do anything halfway.