Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello, nice to meet you!
Hello!

My name is Lessandria and I'm from the UK! My friend introduced me to this game and gave me a bunch of stuff to start with. They're also teaching me how to play and level my dragons.

I really like the dragon designs and I'm interested in the lore of the game. I picked Wind Flight because I thought the Windsinger is very pretty; Wind seems to be all about adventure and exploration.

Hope to see you all in-game!
Hello!

My name is Lessandria and I'm from the UK! My friend introduced me to this game and gave me a bunch of stuff to start with. They're also teaching me how to play and level my dragons.

I really like the dragon designs and I'm interested in the lore of the game. I picked Wind Flight because I thought the Windsinger is very pretty; Wind seems to be all about adventure and exploration.

Hope to see you all in-game!
7zcCDc4.png
@Lessandria Welcome to Flight Rising! I hope you enjoy it here :)
@Lessandria Welcome to Flight Rising! I hope you enjoy it here :)
c0svj5p.pngMH6EKBQ.pngVDnSOpl.pngIrk0Pjq.png3c2ff40a1261e2d3446da9d5f686292f1a81828e.png
@Lessandria
Welcome to Flight Rising and Wind Flight! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Wind Flight is a very welcoming flight full of artistic people so you'll be able to get lot of support and if you're an aspiring artist, you'll fit right in :) though if you weren't, I'm sure you still will!
@Lessandria
Welcome to Flight Rising and Wind Flight! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Wind Flight is a very welcoming flight full of artistic people so you'll be able to get lot of support and if you're an aspiring artist, you'll fit right in :) though if you weren't, I'm sure you still will!
tumblr_inline_nn739bWSSZ1rbfe8q_500.gif
@tiredeggplant Thank you, your signature is adorable!

@Wiosna Thank you so much! I'm not an artist but I love buying and commissioning art, so that's perfect!
@tiredeggplant Thank you, your signature is adorable!

@Wiosna Thank you so much! I'm not an artist but I love buying and commissioning art, so that's perfect!
7zcCDc4.png