Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | A Proper Introduction
Hello! I've been rummaging around the site for about a week now, so I figure now's the time to dip my toes into the community a little further. I'm Atti: 25, He/Him. I play too much D&D, and listen to too much Retrowave. You may occasionally see me drawing around here. I've always done character art, but am trying to branch out. Anyways, Hello again! If you need a friend - well - so do I! [emoji=blue star size=1]
Hello!

I've been rummaging around the site for about a week now, so I figure now's the time to dip my toes into the community a little further.

I'm Atti: 25, He/Him. I play too much D&D, and listen to too much Retrowave. You may occasionally see me drawing around here. I've always done character art, but am trying to branch out.

Anyways, Hello again! If you need a friend - well - so do I!
@AtticusLepidus

Why hello there Atti, I'm Luna or Saphy. It's a pleasure to meet ya, I'm so glad to see you're enjoying FR. I wish I could draw literally any of my 100+ characters. But sadly the art skills didn't hit me lol.
@AtticusLepidus

Why hello there Atti, I'm Luna or Saphy. It's a pleasure to meet ya, I'm so glad to see you're enjoying FR. I wish I could draw literally any of my 100+ characters. But sadly the art skills didn't hit me lol.
EbqWlVW.png The Moon's Light
@Lunafreya

Hello Luna! Thanks for the reply - I've been poking around your lair, and I love it!
@Lunafreya

Hello Luna! Thanks for the reply - I've been poking around your lair, and I love it!
@AtticusLepidus

Aww, you're welcome and I'm glad you love my lair~
@AtticusLepidus

Aww, you're welcome and I'm glad you love my lair~
EbqWlVW.png The Moon's Light
@AtticusLepidus

Hoi and welcome to FR! nice to see a fellow nature peep ^^ you already got yourself many gorgeous dragons!
If you need help with anything lmk, im always looking for new friends! :3
@AtticusLepidus

Hoi and welcome to FR! nice to see a fellow nature peep ^^ you already got yourself many gorgeous dragons!
If you need help with anything lmk, im always looking for new friends! :3
01dcb6e24e7faa8f177f36434c4fba6a7f02ed03.gif