Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello!
1 2
Hello! I hope everyone is having a good day. I've been playing this game for a hot minute (a couple of days!) but my friend @CandyRabbit encouraged me to introduce myself on the forums! I'm a baby Arcanist fae and I'm very excited to meet new people and share hee-hoo funny cool dragons. My favorite species so far has to be the Fae Dragon, but that's because I'm a sucker for anything fairy. My avatar is Lil'Dude, my first dragon, and the Fae Dragon that my DND Character Krys earned in his campaign as a lil friend. He likes scented candles. This is my teeny tiny pal! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64428894][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/644289/64428894_350.png[/img][/url]
Hello! I hope everyone is having a good day. I've been playing this game for a hot minute (a couple of days!) but my friend @CandyRabbit encouraged me to introduce myself on the forums! I'm a baby Arcanist fae and I'm very excited to meet new people and share hee-hoo funny cool dragons. My favorite species so far has to be the Fae Dragon, but that's because I'm a sucker for anything fairy.

My avatar is Lil'Dude, my first dragon, and the Fae Dragon that my DND Character Krys earned in his campaign as a lil friend. He likes scented candles.

This is my teeny tiny pal!

64428894_350.png
*points from my light pillar* Baby! [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
*points from my light pillar* Baby!
3GyKulQ.gif
[quote name="CandyRabbit" date="2020-10-19 18:36:10" ] *points from my light pillar* Baby! [emoji=coatl happy size=1] [/quote] i baby ,, ,
CandyRabbit wrote on 2020-10-19 18:36:10:
*points from my light pillar* Baby!
i baby ,, ,
Greetings from the Lighting... Team i guess haha! And i just gotta say you have reallllllllly pretty dragons!! Hope you enjoy your time on FR!!
Greetings from the Lighting... Team i guess haha! And i just gotta say you have reallllllllly pretty dragons!! Hope you enjoy your time on FR!!
[quote name="Okayimherenow" date="2020-10-20 22:13:05" ] Greetings from the Lighting... Team i guess haha! And i just gotta say you have reallllllllly pretty dragons!! Hope you enjoy your time on FR!! [/quote] Hi hi!!! Thank you, I like your dragons as well! My favorite of yours is Sokka, they look super duper cool!
Okayimherenow wrote on 2020-10-20 22:13:05:

Hi hi!!! Thank you, I like your dragons as well! My favorite of yours is Sokka, they look super duper cool!
hEWWO? from a former arcane
Lil'Dude is very cute (he reminds me of an orange), I hope you've been liking fr so far! if you have any questions/need anything feel free to contact me :)
hEWWO? from a former arcane
Lil'Dude is very cute (he reminds me of an orange), I hope you've been liking fr so far! if you have any questions/need anything feel free to contact me :)
art shop
oc sales

wishlist

arius
fr+3
(they/them)

kais
[/indent][/indent]
@PastelBalloons Hello! Please keep in mind that all caps titles are not allowed. For that reason, I've edited your title. Thanks!
@PastelBalloons Hello! Please keep in mind that all caps titles are not allowed. For that reason, I've edited your title. Thanks!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches I wasn’t aware, I’m so sorry for the trouble and I’ll keep that in mind in the future!
@JCStitches I wasn’t aware, I’m so sorry for the trouble and I’ll keep that in mind in the future!
@wiinter Lmao thank you, I’m happy you like my orange boy. He does kinda look like a lil orange doesn’t he? I have been liking it a lot, it’s a very fun game! Candyrabbit has been mostly mentoring me so I’ve been able to pick up quickly, but thank you!
@wiinter Lmao thank you, I’m happy you like my orange boy. He does kinda look like a lil orange doesn’t he? I have been liking it a lot, it’s a very fun game! Candyrabbit has been mostly mentoring me so I’ve been able to pick up quickly, but thank you!
Hi!! Welcome! I’m technically new here too- but I watched my friend play for a while so I know what I’m doin here. I’m from the ice flight, and just like your faes are your weaknesses, my tundras- gods above, I love them so much.

If you have any questions about anything, I will answer it! Don’t be afraid to send me a message! I love getting them!
Hi!! Welcome! I’m technically new here too- but I watched my friend play for a while so I know what I’m doin here. I’m from the ice flight, and just like your faes are your weaknesses, my tundras- gods above, I love them so much.

If you have any questions about anything, I will answer it! Don’t be afraid to send me a message! I love getting them!
64044332-Hoard.png xeDKNxe.png
1 2