Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hiiiiiiiiii
Hi! You can call me Relic or Rory, whichever you prefer. I like Ace Attorney, Total Drama, 101 Dalmatian Street, drawing, animals, boxing, and video games. I'm just a Christian girl from the US looking for some stuff to do during quarantine. I have autism, so I might seem weird or rude sometimes, but I usually mean well! Don't be afraid to talk to me, I love to make new friends! :)
Hi! You can call me Relic or Rory, whichever you prefer. I like Ace Attorney, Total Drama, 101 Dalmatian Street, drawing, animals, boxing, and video games. I'm just a Christian girl from the US looking for some stuff to do during quarantine. I have autism, so I might seem weird or rude sometimes, but I usually mean well! Don't be afraid to talk to me, I love to make new friends! :)
Welcome!
Welcome!
sYJ7QdI.png
@MarbledRelicz

Welcome welcome! I am a veteran of this site, so if you have any questions or need anything, feel free to ask! And if you would like someone from my Departing tab to get you started, they are all yours!
@MarbledRelicz

Welcome welcome! I am a veteran of this site, so if you have any questions or need anything, feel free to ask! And if you would like someone from my Departing tab to get you started, they are all yours!
...jHuI8BH.gif Dragons for SaleCrystalwood's Lore Shop [CLOSED]Wishlist
Crystalwood ~ they/them ~ Chaotic Good ~ FR+0
u9rdGeh.gif
Hello! Fellow autist here! Welcome to the game :)
Hello! Fellow autist here! Welcome to the game :)
1qSQ4Z1.gif