Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Returning Player, Lost Person
I joined this game six years ago? I don't... really remember six years ago well. Or yesterday. But I got talking about dragons with a friend and remembered this really cool site where the possibilities were almost endless. And. Well. Here we are.

So I'm back in town! So to say. And a newbie, in terms of everything again. So hello! I am open to friends and have no idea what I'm doing now except breeding dragons and probably selling off old event items I have doubles and triples of.
I joined this game six years ago? I don't... really remember six years ago well. Or yesterday. But I got talking about dragons with a friend and remembered this really cool site where the possibilities were almost endless. And. Well. Here we are.

So I'm back in town! So to say. And a newbie, in terms of everything again. So hello! I am open to friends and have no idea what I'm doing now except breeding dragons and probably selling off old event items I have doubles and triples of.
Welcome back! Man, LOOOOTS of stuff has happened since you've been gone. A good place to see what's been happening is the Announcements board!
Welcome back! Man, LOOOOTS of stuff has happened since you've been gone. A good place to see what's been happening is the Announcements board!
sYJ7QdI.png
...I have honestly not thought to look there. I probably should, thanks! XD
...I have honestly not thought to look there. I probably should, thanks! XD