Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Heyy
Well, first of all, I started playing FR this morning and I'm already in love-

Ok, so, hi! You can call me Cosmic and the first time I've heard about this game was yesterday when I was exploring a random forum and it really catched my interest because dragons. I chose the Arcane flight because I really loVE all these space and magic aesthetic.

My interests are drawing, playing, reading, writing and watching some YT videos. I'm actually a very shy person, but I'll try my best to be more sociable and talkative here, since I'm looking forward to meet new people. Feel free to send me a message so we can be friends :)

Btw, I'm thinking about writing a lore for my clan and dragons, do you have any tip that could help?
Well, first of all, I started playing FR this morning and I'm already in love-

Ok, so, hi! You can call me Cosmic and the first time I've heard about this game was yesterday when I was exploring a random forum and it really catched my interest because dragons. I chose the Arcane flight because I really loVE all these space and magic aesthetic.

My interests are drawing, playing, reading, writing and watching some YT videos. I'm actually a very shy person, but I'll try my best to be more sociable and talkative here, since I'm looking forward to meet new people. Feel free to send me a message so we can be friends :)

Btw, I'm thinking about writing a lore for my clan and dragons, do you have any tip that could help?
agenderacearoicon2.png P9aWhak.png
NN9NPXA.png
fDSaoY3.png
hh5n4WA.png
nefzg1V.png
FE9pJK1.png
weia2aX.png
u1wgsSN.png
y3yhMwX.png
loimysO.png
arcanist.png
Welcome!
Welcome!
sYJ7QdI.png
Welcome to FR!!

I'm new to writing lore too. It's helping me to go about building it bit by bit so it isn't so overwhelming, but it's really up to you how you choose to write it!
Welcome to FR!!

I'm new to writing lore too. It's helping me to go about building it bit by bit so it isn't so overwhelming, but it's really up to you how you choose to write it!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Old Artblog
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Artfight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandomstuck OCs
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Outdated Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandragons
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Credit!
|
|
|
|
@ me with a zero
not an o!