Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Ola :3 It's been a long time
Ola frens. :3 it's been awhile since I be played or tried to play again????. Would anyone want to be friends and what do you suggest to do to get started again ;0!
Ola frens. :3 it's been awhile since I be played or tried to play again????. Would anyone want to be friends and what do you suggest to do to get started again ;0!
@Cococorpse Welcome back! :)
Yeah, I started in 2018 and played for like 3 months or something. Now two years later I'm getting back into it xD & I'm always down to be friends!
Something that keeps me interested is probably the customization of everything. I'm very slowly working on giving my dragons personalities in their bios xD
^Also doing random junk in the forums haha
^digging 24/7
there are also a few smol giveaways where you can get food which always helps get started
@Cococorpse Welcome back! :)
Yeah, I started in 2018 and played for like 3 months or something. Now two years later I'm getting back into it xD & I'm always down to be friends!
Something that keeps me interested is probably the customization of everything. I'm very slowly working on giving my dragons personalities in their bios xD
^Also doing random junk in the forums haha
^digging 24/7
there are also a few smol giveaways where you can get food which always helps get started
She/Her | Artwork

LEpJMnn.png rolz5s9.png
BT1N47G.pngLRdLP2V.pngmlHpBMC.png

OpalTitanium
Welcome back!
Welcome back!
sYJ7QdI.png
Thank you guys :3! I will give it another go and take that advice xD.
Thank you guys :3! I will give it another go and take that advice xD.
@EthEth

im recently back from not playing for a while as well!! i'm totally down to be friends n to help you get started back up!! <3

its great to meet you!
@EthEth

im recently back from not playing for a while as well!! i'm totally down to be friends n to help you get started back up!! <3

its great to meet you!

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png