Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Greetings, Fellow Dragon Enthusiasts!
Hi, I'm Burningstars98, but you can call me Star or whatever you feel like!

I found this site via some art of DA and a someone on Discord showing off their newest hatchlings. I was curious and looked into it, and I've been loving it as long as I've been on here, which is only a few weeks.

Dragons are one of my favorite of the mythical creatures, but many of the app games involving them that I'd played were annoying with their constant notifications to check on them every five minutes. This site is so much more relaxed, and I love that.

Feel free to talk to me, I won't bite!
Hi, I'm Burningstars98, but you can call me Star or whatever you feel like!

I found this site via some art of DA and a someone on Discord showing off their newest hatchlings. I was curious and looked into it, and I've been loving it as long as I've been on here, which is only a few weeks.

Dragons are one of my favorite of the mythical creatures, but many of the app games involving them that I'd played were annoying with their constant notifications to check on them every five minutes. This site is so much more relaxed, and I love that.

Feel free to talk to me, I won't bite!
Ah welcome to FR!! I hope you have lots of fun here! If you ever need any help or advice feel free to reach out to me, always willing to help![emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
Ah welcome to FR!! I hope you have lots of fun here! If you ever need any help or advice feel free to reach out to me, always willing to help!
image.pngwGjTru5.pngUcA1ifP.pngimage.png
Welcome!
Welcome!
sYJ7QdI.png
hey hey, welcome to the site! hope you enjoy it ^-^
hey hey, welcome to the site! hope you enjoy it ^-^
aWHHcv8.gif x Tidepools bQKtPA9.png

She/Her | | FR time +0

» About Me
»
Wishlist » Avatar
» All Aquatic Items