Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | First time ever playing a forum game
Hello! I've just started playing after I saw someone's tumblr post about the game, and i'm loving it so far! Everyone's so friendly and there's tons of stuff to do!

However i've never played a forum/browser type game before (or even used a normal website forum for that matter) and i'll admit posting to forums and finguring out where/when/how to go about doing anything or talking to people a little nerve-wracking. Is there any chance anyone could give some frinedly advice?

Otherwise, i'm glad to meet everyone, and I really look forward to playing more and learning how to go about the game!
Hello! I've just started playing after I saw someone's tumblr post about the game, and i'm loving it so far! Everyone's so friendly and there's tons of stuff to do!

However i've never played a forum/browser type game before (or even used a normal website forum for that matter) and i'll admit posting to forums and finguring out where/when/how to go about doing anything or talking to people a little nerve-wracking. Is there any chance anyone could give some frinedly advice?

Otherwise, i'm glad to meet everyone, and I really look forward to playing more and learning how to go about the game!
Welcome! Feel free to message me if you need help!
Welcome! Feel free to message me if you need help!
sYJ7QdI.png
@royalmishap

welcome to the site!

don't worry about getting into the forums or community if it seems a little daunting. the entire game can be played and enjoyed without talking directly to anyone at all - though it's a lot of fun to make friends!

the forums are really helpful for finding specific dragons or items you'd like, commissioning art, or participating in events. just check each forum topic, and read the rules before posting should you ever want to use them.

if you'd like to "ping" someone, add an @ in front of their username, like @aerai, or how i pinged you at the beginning of this post.

but once again, you can get your bearings by just breeding your own progens and buying dragons off of the auction house to start with!

hope that helped a bit, feel free to ask me if you have any specific questions about the game!
@royalmishap

welcome to the site!

don't worry about getting into the forums or community if it seems a little daunting. the entire game can be played and enjoyed without talking directly to anyone at all - though it's a lot of fun to make friends!

the forums are really helpful for finding specific dragons or items you'd like, commissioning art, or participating in events. just check each forum topic, and read the rules before posting should you ever want to use them.

if you'd like to "ping" someone, add an @ in front of their username, like @aerai, or how i pinged you at the beginning of this post.

but once again, you can get your bearings by just breeding your own progens and buying dragons off of the auction house to start with!

hope that helped a bit, feel free to ask me if you have any specific questions about the game!
aWHHcv8.gif x Tidepools bQKtPA9.png

She/Her | | FR time +0

» About Me
»
Wishlist » Avatar
» All Aquatic Items
xx