Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello!
Throughout the past few years, I have been bouncing back and forth between wanting to play another browser game, but about 2 weeks ago I finally decided to join!
A couple of goals I have are:

build lore/good bio for all/most of my dragons
deck out my progenitors with cool looking genes
and honestly just to make friends
Throughout the past few years, I have been bouncing back and forth between wanting to play another browser game, but about 2 weeks ago I finally decided to join!
A couple of goals I have are:

build lore/good bio for all/most of my dragons
deck out my progenitors with cool looking genes
and honestly just to make friends
nature_shield_divider4_by_starkindlerstudio-dajuoyi.png
dIMtL1H.pngsZShZzW.pngEiPW4qT.pngJ7D1quC.png
Welcome! :D
Welcome! :D
sYJ7QdI.png
Welcome to FR! I hope you've been enjoying it so far. It can be kind of intimidating at first with all the options but you'll get cozy soon enough.

My number one tip for new players if to do your daily chores! Make sure to feed your dragons, bond with familiars, gather food, and incubate the nests. Doing just those few things will do you well in the long run ^^
Welcome to FR! I hope you've been enjoying it so far. It can be kind of intimidating at first with all the options but you'll get cozy soon enough.

My number one tip for new players if to do your daily chores! Make sure to feed your dragons, bond with familiars, gather food, and incubate the nests. Doing just those few things will do you well in the long run ^^
You will find no answers, only choices.
@SquareDoodle

Greetings and welcome! I've been playing this game ever since it started! It's really fun as long as you stick with it!

If you'd like, head over to my adoption center (click my changing signature banner below) and feel free to pick a dragon for free if you'd like!
@SquareDoodle

Greetings and welcome! I've been playing this game ever since it started! It's really fun as long as you stick with it!

If you'd like, head over to my adoption center (click my changing signature banner below) and feel free to pick a dragon for free if you'd like!
ZLcr9dC.gif
@SquareDoodle

Welcome to Flight Rising!

If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll be more than glad to answer them~

Also, seeing as you're new, mind telling me a colour and breed you like?
I'm planning on gifting you a dragon as a welcome, and will even give you some treasure so you can expand your lair!
@SquareDoodle

Welcome to Flight Rising!

If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll be more than glad to answer them~

Also, seeing as you're new, mind telling me a colour and breed you like?
I'm planning on gifting you a dragon as a welcome, and will even give you some treasure so you can expand your lair!
Hello~Pladge-42.png
@Erythery

I wanna start off by saying how much I appreciate you for doing this! I would have to say brown/orange/green colored fae dragons. And I must say, I don't need much more treasure, I have quite a bit already
@Erythery

I wanna start off by saying how much I appreciate you for doing this! I would have to say brown/orange/green colored fae dragons. And I must say, I don't need much more treasure, I have quite a bit already
nature_shield_divider4_by_starkindlerstudio-dajuoyi.png
dIMtL1H.pngsZShZzW.pngEiPW4qT.pngJ7D1quC.png