Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | howdy!
hey there!! im kenny, and i joined FR a few days ago! im a fan of south park (hence my name) and just a wreck of a human being! im adhd and rn my hyperfixation is pet games oopsies
hey there!! im kenny, and i joined FR a few days ago! im a fan of south park (hence my name) and just a wreck of a human being! im adhd and rn my hyperfixation is pet games oopsies
Oh my god I love it. Welcome to FR! I also have ADHD so there's something we have in common. xD
Oh my god I love it. Welcome to FR! I also have ADHD so there's something we have in common. xD
sYJ7QdI.png
Thanks! lol, surprisingly, i never seem to meet others with adhd so that awesome cx
Thanks! lol, surprisingly, i never seem to meet others with adhd so that awesome cx
Howdy there! Welcome to Flight Rising, glad to have you here!
If you need any help, the users on here are always willing to assist. We don't mind nun', and we love to see new faces round here!
You've got some mighty fine progens there. One of them is even XYX, what're the chances?

Hope you have a great time in dragon land!
Howdy there! Welcome to Flight Rising, glad to have you here!
If you need any help, the users on here are always willing to assist. We don't mind nun', and we love to see new faces round here!
You've got some mighty fine progens there. One of them is even XYX, what're the chances?

Hope you have a great time in dragon land!
@foxtracks
thanks so much! i'm not sure which one is xyx, i'll be honest!
@foxtracks
thanks so much! i'm not sure which one is xyx, i'll be honest!
@kennyisbad

my fault for leaving that unexplained, oopsies.
Basically it's referring to the color scheme of a dragon, XYZ means all 3 colors are different, XXY means the first 2 are the same, XYX, first and third are the same, XYY, last 2 are the same, and XXX, all 3 are the same. Your second progen, the mirror, is an XYX! Which is quite lucky for a random progen!
@kennyisbad

my fault for leaving that unexplained, oopsies.
Basically it's referring to the color scheme of a dragon, XYZ means all 3 colors are different, XXY means the first 2 are the same, XYX, first and third are the same, XYY, last 2 are the same, and XXX, all 3 are the same. Your second progen, the mirror, is an XYX! Which is quite lucky for a random progen!