Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Semi-New, Would Like to Make Friends!
Hello all! I've only been on Flight Rising for a year, so I don't consider myself to be a new player by any means. However, I've only recently started to take a step up in seriousness towards the game. I have two breeding projects going on; a bottleneck challenge (look at my post for more info!), and a TARDIS-inspired dragon project! Obviously from the last point, I've been using quarantine time to work on watching Doctor Who! I'm currently on Series 3 of new who, but I watch classic who from time to time. There's just so much content! Other fandoms/things I'm into are Hello Puppets!, Minecraft, Jurassic World/Park, witchcraft, and writing fanfiction (from time to time). Hoping to meet and make some long-lasting friends! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
Hello all! I've only been on Flight Rising for a year, so I don't consider myself to be a new player by any means. However, I've only recently started to take a step up in seriousness towards the game.

I have two breeding projects going on; a bottleneck challenge (look at my post for more info!), and a TARDIS-inspired dragon project!

Obviously from the last point, I've been using quarantine time to work on watching Doctor Who! I'm currently on Series 3 of new who, but I watch classic who from time to time. There's just so much content! Other fandoms/things I'm into are Hello Puppets!, Minecraft, Jurassic World/Park, witchcraft, and writing fanfiction (from time to time).

Hoping to meet and make some long-lasting friends!
iuEBSJ3.png
tQyA6A2.png
7ntZZGM.png
DXdxEAP.png
J7D1quC.png
aSwno9H.png
@p4percranes

Hello, I am Heero, I have been here over 5 years and love to chat help, listen and so much more. I have made a fe good friends here and it makes the game so much better, but always looking for more. Looking forward to chatting, let me know if you have discord... just make chatting easier
@p4percranes

Hello, I am Heero, I have been here over 5 years and love to chat help, listen and so much more. I have made a fe good friends here and it makes the game so much better, but always looking for more. Looking forward to chatting, let me know if you have discord... just make chatting easier
A5i3AHB.png
Welcome back!
Welcome back!
sYJ7QdI.png