Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | joined 4 years ago,looking for friends
[center]Hi everyone I joined four years ago, and I never played until today. I think I'll really get into it this time, I need something to do and all my friends have been busy or sadly left my life so I'm looking to make new friends as well! Please stop by and say hello if you'd like, I'd love to meet you! I'm also new to fandoms, but currently i'm reading Percy Jackson series, Homestuck, and playing Hollow Knight and fandoms I've completed their source is Undertale/Deltarune, Fire Emblem, Pokemon, and I love talking about mythology and people's beliefs about the world [emoji=cat 2 size=1][/center]
Hi everyone I joined four years ago, and I never played until today. I think I'll really get into it this time, I need something to do and all my friends have been busy or sadly left my life so I'm looking to make new friends as well! Please stop by and say hello if you'd like, I'd love to meet you! I'm also new to fandoms, but currently i'm reading Percy Jackson series, Homestuck, and playing Hollow Knight and fandoms I've completed their source is Undertale/Deltarune, Fire Emblem, Pokemon, and I love talking about mythology and people's beliefs about the world
hello! I would like to be your friend! I go by fern and I like history and stories and to make stuff
hello! I would like to be your friend! I go by fern and I like history and stories and to make stuff
Im tired. Please be my friend
@Roost Nice to meet ya fellow Percy Jackson fan! Did you know that a Percy Jackson series is being made for Disney+ ?
@Roost Nice to meet ya fellow Percy Jackson fan! Did you know that a Percy Jackson series is being made for Disney+ ?
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
[quote name="MediaeLycan" date="2020-05-25 09:08:13" ] @Roost Nice to meet ya fellow Percy Jackson fan! Did you know that a Percy Jackson series is being made for Disney+ ? [/quote] I'm actually only on the first book! But i'm loooooving it so far. I heard though!
MediaeLycan wrote on 2020-05-25 09:08:13:
I'm actually only on the first book! But i'm loooooving it so far. I heard though!
[quote name="Fernsflower" date="2020-05-25 08:24:15" ] hello! I would like to be your friend! I go by fern and I like history and stories and to make stuff [/quote] Hi I'll add you!!!
Fernsflower wrote on 2020-05-25 08:24:15:
Hi I'll add you!!!
@Roost

Hello! I wouldn't mind being friends, I'm also a huge fan of Pokemon too. I joined a year ago, but I just started being active on this site again. I hope you enjoy it here and stay a while!
@Roost

Hello! I wouldn't mind being friends, I'm also a huge fan of Pokemon too. I joined a year ago, but I just started being active on this site again. I hope you enjoy it here and stay a while!
@Roost

Hello fellow Homestucker! I've been in the fandom since 2010-2011 and love seeing new faces :33 I'm also in the Pokemon fandom and if you play Pokemon Go, I'm pretty active on there and would love to trade FCs with you!
@Roost

Hello fellow Homestucker! I've been in the fandom since 2010-2011 and love seeing new faces :33 I'm also in the Pokemon fandom and if you play Pokemon Go, I'm pretty active on there and would love to trade FCs with you!
Fnu10Bg.pngy3NW8md.gifvCuH4lK.png