Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello! I'm new!
Hello everyone! My name's Everett but y'all can call me clover, if it's easier. My best friend keeps talking about this game, so I figured I might join and see what's up since I have time during quarantine. So far, it seems pretty cool! I just wish I don't have to pay for gems, since it seems some of the cooler items require gems.

As for my hobbies, I'm a crafty kinda guy, so I enjoy making things! My most recent foray has been into dice making, and my friend has been pressuring me into opening a shop on etsy for custom dice, so I think I might do that. I don't know if there's any community interest in that kind of stuff here, but if there is, I might see if I can't gain some business from here. I also like coding, and I know Java and Python so far, so bbcode seems like it might be a fun side project :)

Currently, I'm a history and psychology major. This virus is really messing up my school plans, aha. Anyway, if anyone has any pointers on how to get started on here or what kind of ways there are to make good money, I'd love to hear them! I look forward to getting to meet people in the community.
Hello everyone! My name's Everett but y'all can call me clover, if it's easier. My best friend keeps talking about this game, so I figured I might join and see what's up since I have time during quarantine. So far, it seems pretty cool! I just wish I don't have to pay for gems, since it seems some of the cooler items require gems.

As for my hobbies, I'm a crafty kinda guy, so I enjoy making things! My most recent foray has been into dice making, and my friend has been pressuring me into opening a shop on etsy for custom dice, so I think I might do that. I don't know if there's any community interest in that kind of stuff here, but if there is, I might see if I can't gain some business from here. I also like coding, and I know Java and Python so far, so bbcode seems like it might be a fun side project :)

Currently, I'm a history and psychology major. This virus is really messing up my school plans, aha. Anyway, if anyone has any pointers on how to get started on here or what kind of ways there are to make good money, I'd love to hear them! I look forward to getting to meet people in the community.
hello @cloverheart and welcome to FR!

im glad to see you’re enjoying the site, i think you’re really enjoy it here! also, if i wasn’t broke id totally consider custom dice.
by the way, you don’t need to buy gems! you can get them via sales on the auction house, and if you ever need a tutorial or a helping hand, feel free to contact me! ??
hello @cloverheart and welcome to FR!

im glad to see you’re enjoying the site, i think you’re really enjoy it here! also, if i wasn’t broke id totally consider custom dice.
by the way, you don’t need to buy gems! you can get them via sales on the auction house, and if you ever need a tutorial or a helping hand, feel free to contact me! ??
bigf.png If you have a baby, you can’t BE the baby
He/they
Look at him
scaleback.png
Welcome!
Welcome!
sYJ7QdI.png
@cloverheart
welcome to fr
dont be afraid to ask questions !
@cloverheart
welcome to fr
dont be afraid to ask questions !
tRDnk68.pngW2zHmI5.pngoOaA0CW.png
Welcome to fr :)
Welcome to fr :)
Written from my Samsung Smart Fridge
Welcome!
Welcome!
ah thank you guys! you're all very kind :) I've been walked through the site by my friends a few times (they let me play on their accounts sometimes) so I think I know what I'm doing. But, if I ever need any help, I'll reach out!
ah thank you guys! you're all very kind :) I've been walked through the site by my friends a few times (they let me play on their accounts sometimes) so I think I know what I'm doing. But, if I ever need any help, I'll reach out!
Welcome! <3
Welcome! <3
click me >rafflebanner.gif tickets are cheap