Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | what is up fellow vaguely human entities
Hey, I'm Clancy (or worm if you want)! I've been here for a little over a month and have just never really gotten around to being on the forums, but I sure am here now. I originally found this place over an unrelated discord that had a FR channel. I just kinda saw cool looking dragons then decided "yep this sure is my new fixation." Idk why i decideds to align with Wind tbh. It was just one of those impulse decisions. I would have to say my favourite breeds of dragons are Skydancers and Imperials. They're both just really pretty breeds that i have exactly way too many of. It is reaaaly hard to pick a favourite familiar because there are so many, but if I had to pick I'd say the rosetail? He is just so big and chumkie... Anyways, my other interests outside of this mostly consist of any kind of horror media, art (drawing), and clowns. Lots of clowns. Mostly dolls. Clown dolls.
Hey, I'm Clancy (or worm if you want)! I've been here for a little over a month and have just never really gotten around to being on the forums, but I sure am here now. I originally found this place over an unrelated discord that had a FR channel. I just kinda saw cool looking dragons then decided "yep this sure is my new fixation." Idk why i decideds to align with Wind tbh. It was just one of those impulse decisions. I would have to say my favourite breeds of dragons are Skydancers and Imperials. They're both just really pretty breeds that i have exactly way too many of. It is reaaaly hard to pick a favourite familiar because there are so many, but if I had to pick I'd say the rosetail? He is just so big and chumkie... Anyways, my other interests outside of this mostly consist of any kind of horror media, art (drawing), and clowns. Lots of clowns. Mostly dolls. Clown dolls.
8d8df43baca3d79e17bf7063d94fd8e37581d768.gif
Hi there!

Since you've been here for a month you probably know what you're doing by now, if not? Just say!
Do you have any art examples? I always find fellow artists cool!

Anyways, welcome to the forums!
Hi there!

Since you've been here for a month you probably know what you're doing by now, if not? Just say!
Do you have any art examples? I always find fellow artists cool!

Anyways, welcome to the forums!
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
Ayy welcome!
Ayy welcome!
sYJ7QdI.png
@clanciboi Hiya!! I've been off/on playing for a few years now, if you'd like some familiars or anything just lmk!!
@clanciboi Hiya!! I've been off/on playing for a few years now, if you'd like some familiars or anything just lmk!!
Z3Lt3uB.png
Hey there! Welcome to the forums!
Hey there! Welcome to the forums!
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png