Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New here
Hi i'm new here, my friend showed me this and I decided to join. I want to make friends here too.
Hi i'm new here, my friend showed me this and I decided to join. I want to make friends here too.
@karkatboi Welcome to Flight Rising! [emoji=coatl happy size=1] If you want any tips/help/any dragons or supplies to start off your journey let me know!
@karkatboi Welcome to Flight Rising! If you want any tips/help/any dragons or supplies to start off your journey let me know!
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
Welcome! :D
Welcome! :D
sYJ7QdI.png
[center][color=darkcyan][b]@karkatboi Hello and Welcome to Flight Rising! I've got a couple Dragon Raffles going right now if you are interested. One is free to enter and both are linked in my sig. [emoji=raven size=1][/b][/color][/center]
@karkatboi

Hello and Welcome to Flight Rising!

I've got a couple Dragon Raffles going right now if you are interested. One is free to enter and both are linked in my sig.

70597159.png
Ravaen's Nest
I have a FR discord if interested!
@karkatboi

Welcome to Flight Rising! More importantly, welcome to the Plague Flight! Would you like a complimentary plague Dragon?
@karkatboi

Welcome to Flight Rising! More importantly, welcome to the Plague Flight! Would you like a complimentary plague Dragon?
LENdbij.png
@Sockpuppet010 yes
@Sockpuppet010 yes
@karkatboi

I shall send one of my specially breed Plaguelings (dragons with the same colours as the Plaguebringer) Right your way! This is totally not because no one buys my dragons!
@karkatboi

I shall send one of my specially breed Plaguelings (dragons with the same colours as the Plaguebringer) Right your way! This is totally not because no one buys my dragons!
LENdbij.png