Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi!
hi there ! im very new to flight rising though i have heard tons about it from acquaintances !
if anyone is willing to give me some tips for starting i would love that! hope i make some friends here <:
hi there ! im very new to flight rising though i have heard tons about it from acquaintances !
if anyone is willing to give me some tips for starting i would love that! hope i make some friends here <:
im lin // gmt +4 // female // cs
yn9yC3K.gif
Welcome to FR! I'm awful at giving tips right off my head, so feel free to just ask me questions!
Welcome to FR! I'm awful at giving tips right off my head, so feel free to just ask me questions!
sYJ7QdI.png
@crackedyolk Welcome to FlightRising!! I can see you already found the Raffles & Giveaways section of the forums! That's a great place to start. I'd also recommend checking out your flight's forums [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fl5]Shadow Forum[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fd5]Shadow Dominance[/url]! There should be tons of helpful entry points there! "Foddart" or Fodder for Art may be of interest to you since you mentioned drawing being a hobby of yours! [emoji=snapper happy size=1] Hope you enjoy FlightRising!
@crackedyolk Welcome to FlightRising!! I can see you already found the Raffles & Giveaways section of the forums! That's a great place to start. I'd also recommend checking out your flight's forums Shadow Forum and Shadow Dominance! There should be tons of helpful entry points there! "Foddart" or Fodder for Art may be of interest to you since you mentioned drawing being a hobby of yours! Hope you enjoy FlightRising!
gMnWfUA.gif
Artist:
___ Hatchling Probability Calculator X
Data-based Money Making Guide X
Chronological Update Reference X
Cannon Lore Compendium X
___
9clB2dm.png
ei6Xo3k.png
@crackedyolk
Hello :) welcome to fr!
If you want, I’ve got some lovely dragons waiting for good homes in this tab here
Feel free to take a look. I can also level up one of those dragons for you (if not already levelled) if you do decide to keep one.

If you have any questions about fr, feel free to send me a message:)
@crackedyolk
Hello :) welcome to fr!
If you want, I’ve got some lovely dragons waiting for good homes in this tab here
Feel free to take a look. I can also level up one of those dragons for you (if not already levelled) if you do decide to keep one.

If you have any questions about fr, feel free to send me a message:)
Wassup my bros
[center][color=darkcyan][b]@crackedyolk Hello and Welcome to Flight Rising! I've got a couple Dragon Raffles going right now if you are interested. One is free to enter and both are linked in my sig. [emoji=raven size=1][/b][/color][/center]
@crackedyolk

Hello and Welcome to Flight Rising!

I've got a couple Dragon Raffles going right now if you are interested. One is free to enter and both are linked in my sig.

70597159.png
Ravaen's Nest
I have a FR discord if interested!