Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi!
Hello! I was once a fan of this kind of ''pet sites'', back when I was a child. But nostalgia came for me and I'm again searching for new sites to just have some light hearted fun.

This is the first time I have an account here though, and I'm sure I would've have loved to have an account when I was younger, I really like the dragons and from what I've seen this place looks neat!
Hello! I was once a fan of this kind of ''pet sites'', back when I was a child. But nostalgia came for me and I'm again searching for new sites to just have some light hearted fun.

This is the first time I have an account here though, and I'm sure I would've have loved to have an account when I was younger, I really like the dragons and from what I've seen this place looks neat!
Welcome to FR! Glad to hear you're enjoying it! Feel free to message me if you need any help!
Welcome to FR! Glad to hear you're enjoying it! Feel free to message me if you need any help!
sYJ7QdI.png
[center][color=darkcyan][b]@Dynam Hello and Welcome to Flight Rising! I've got a couple Dragon Raffles going right now if you are interested. One is free to enter and both are linked in my sig. [emoji=raven size=1][/b][/color][/center]
@Dynam

Hello and Welcome to Flight Rising!

I've got a couple Dragon Raffles going right now if you are interested. One is free to enter and both are linked in my sig.

70597159.png
Ravaen's Nest
I have a FR discord if interested!