Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hihi
Uh not sure what say here ^^' but hi :3

There are lots of awesome dragon designs here! :0
Uh not sure what say here ^^' but hi :3

There are lots of awesome dragon designs here! :0
[color=#006ab8]@VixVixy First off, welcome to Flight Rising! Glad you're enjoying it, so far ^^ Your custom progen is really pretty; love yellow and black together ~ Also, if you haven't already, take a look at the[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict] Scrying Workshop[/url]; there, you can preview every color, gene, and breed combo this game has to offer. Plop your progen's number in there and mess around to see if you can come up with a pretty combo to eventually work toward. And I also see that you have started leveling your dragons in the coliseum. If you would like to make an optimized build, I would suggest [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1040710]this guide[/url], I use it for all of my dragons that I make into coliseum fighters ^^ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1344211/14]This one[/url] is also very useful. And I would be more than happy to level any nonprogen dragons (you can't trade them) to give you a little booster start to lv10-13 for you ~ If you're ever low on money, you can always check out the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/play/fairgrounds]Fairgrounds[/url], where you can earn up to 75,000t a day. I find the quickest games to earn treasure in are Glimmer and Gloom and Artifracture, but play any game you like. I used to do the jigsaw puzzles all the time when I started. And familiars are another part of the site that I personally enjoy. There are over 750 to collect, and you can bond with them daily to get some nice rewards down the line. I have some extras if you wanted one; [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/bestiary/168712?limit=30&display=compact&view=discovered&filter=true&location=hoard&bond_level=&name=&sort=id_desc]check them out[/url] and let me know if you wanted one. [emoji=tundra happy size=1] Also, to get people's attention on the forums, you put @ in front of their username. Like to ping me, just type @Natakiro. Some people don't like being pinged, though, so if you see them saying that in their signature, just leave a comment without typing the @. Anyway, hope you're finding your way around the site! If you ever need help with anything or have any questions, feel free to let me know ~
@VixVixy First off, welcome to Flight Rising! Glad you're enjoying it, so far ^^ Your custom progen is really pretty; love yellow and black together ~

Also, if you haven't already, take a look at the Scrying Workshop; there, you can preview every color, gene, and breed combo this game has to offer. Plop your progen's number in there and mess around to see if you can come up with a pretty combo to eventually work toward.

And I also see that you have started leveling your dragons in the coliseum. If you would like to make an optimized build, I would suggest this guide, I use it for all of my dragons that I make into coliseum fighters ^^ This one is also very useful. And I would be more than happy to level any nonprogen dragons (you can't trade them) to give you a little booster start to lv10-13 for you ~

If you're ever low on money, you can always check out the Fairgrounds, where you can earn up to 75,000t a day. I find the quickest games to earn treasure in are Glimmer and Gloom and Artifracture, but play any game you like. I used to do the jigsaw puzzles all the time when I started.

And familiars are another part of the site that I personally enjoy. There are over 750 to collect, and you can bond with them daily to get some nice rewards down the line. I have some extras if you wanted one; check them out and let me know if you wanted one.

Also, to get people's attention on the forums, you put @ in front of their username. Like to ping me, just type @Natakiro. Some people don't like being pinged, though, so if you see them saying that in their signature, just leave a comment without typing the @.

Anyway, hope you're finding your way around the site! If you ever need help with anything or have any questions, feel free to let me know ~
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro
Thanks! Yellow and black are my favorite colors together I was hoping I'd be able to make the female that way too so I was surprised when the other turned out random! But I'm sure I'll be able to find some other dragons with these colors later^^

Very nice guide! But I'll think I'll just play around with the stats for now for fun and to try things out, seems I can reset them later with a item yeah?^^ and thanks for the offer but lvling is part of the fun ah well at least since all the areas are new to me I guess if your use to it already lvled dragons are better come some of the monsters are really cool looking!

I think I'm not smart enough for glimmer and gloomxD I could not even beat it on easy xD but I like the matching ones.

Thank you for the tips and again thanks for that really pretty dragon!
@Natakiro
Thanks! Yellow and black are my favorite colors together I was hoping I'd be able to make the female that way too so I was surprised when the other turned out random! But I'm sure I'll be able to find some other dragons with these colors later^^

Very nice guide! But I'll think I'll just play around with the stats for now for fun and to try things out, seems I can reset them later with a item yeah?^^ and thanks for the offer but lvling is part of the fun ah well at least since all the areas are new to me I guess if your use to it already lvled dragons are better come some of the monsters are really cool looking!

I think I'm not smart enough for glimmer and gloomxD I could not even beat it on easy xD but I like the matching ones.

Thank you for the tips and again thanks for that really pretty dragon!
Welcome to FR!
Welcome to FR!
sYJ7QdI.png
@VixVixy Yeah, as you found out, the other dragon you get is randomized, so they can turn out really...undesirable XD Sadly, your tertiary color on the custom is random, too, and it can totally ruin good combos; a lot of people just leave it basic on their progen - I got lucky and the tert on mine is coordinated. Also keep in mind that if you ever exalt your two progens for one reason or another, you can get them back through Dragon Restoration.

And I think that's a great idea; I remember having a lot of fun with the coliseum when I first joined. Having good stats is important, though, for optimized farming/training; the current coliseum is very lopsided on statting, with some builds/stats not being worth bothering with. Hopefully this will eventually be fixed with the next update for the coliseum, whenever that may be. And fighting in the coliseum all the way up yourself is a great way to get some nice items, like Eliminate stones, unhatched eggs (sell for a lot if you're not into gen1s), and it's one of the main ways to get familiars. I hope your time in the coliseum is enjoyable and lucrative ~ If you ever want to get into Flight Dominance, I would definitely try making a single lv25 dragon using the Mire build by Maki; great way to level dragons to exalt and to make treasure, especially if ther's a big dom fight between two flights, as the prices they'll pay for your leveled dragons gets pretty high! (if you ever want to follow dom, there's something called Dom Watch, which you can sign up for here.)

Same, honestly I never play Glimmer and Gloom; not worth the effort to figure it out for me XD I just know it is the go-to for a lot of people who have the patterns memorized and can max it in like 15 minutes. My main way of income is breeding pretty dragon combos and leveling fodder in the coliseum.

That also reminds me, Baldwin's Bubbling Brew is another great part of the site, one of my favorites. You can make unique items there. In order to get started with it, just throw in some junk to transmute, which will convert to special brewing items, which you can combine to create new items. Here's a guide to what all you can make and get from it.
@VixVixy Yeah, as you found out, the other dragon you get is randomized, so they can turn out really...undesirable XD Sadly, your tertiary color on the custom is random, too, and it can totally ruin good combos; a lot of people just leave it basic on their progen - I got lucky and the tert on mine is coordinated. Also keep in mind that if you ever exalt your two progens for one reason or another, you can get them back through Dragon Restoration.

And I think that's a great idea; I remember having a lot of fun with the coliseum when I first joined. Having good stats is important, though, for optimized farming/training; the current coliseum is very lopsided on statting, with some builds/stats not being worth bothering with. Hopefully this will eventually be fixed with the next update for the coliseum, whenever that may be. And fighting in the coliseum all the way up yourself is a great way to get some nice items, like Eliminate stones, unhatched eggs (sell for a lot if you're not into gen1s), and it's one of the main ways to get familiars. I hope your time in the coliseum is enjoyable and lucrative ~ If you ever want to get into Flight Dominance, I would definitely try making a single lv25 dragon using the Mire build by Maki; great way to level dragons to exalt and to make treasure, especially if ther's a big dom fight between two flights, as the prices they'll pay for your leveled dragons gets pretty high! (if you ever want to follow dom, there's something called Dom Watch, which you can sign up for here.)

Same, honestly I never play Glimmer and Gloom; not worth the effort to figure it out for me XD I just know it is the go-to for a lot of people who have the patterns memorized and can max it in like 15 minutes. My main way of income is breeding pretty dragon combos and leveling fodder in the coliseum.

That also reminds me, Baldwin's Bubbling Brew is another great part of the site, one of my favorites. You can make unique items there. In order to get started with it, just throw in some junk to transmute, which will convert to special brewing items, which you can combine to create new items. Here's a guide to what all you can make and get from it.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!